TS NMMS application form 2019, notification 2019 :Earlier the Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana had released the TS NMMS notification 2019 to provide scholarship to meritorious students of economically weaker sections to arrest their drop out at class VIII and encourage them to continue the study at secondary stage for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who met the eligibility criteria can start filling the Telangana National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application Form from ** October 2019 and it is available on official web portal bse.telangana.gov.in.
TS NMMS application form 2019, notification
The TS DGE will accept the applications through online mode only. Fill the NMMS online Application Form without any mistake and try to submit it before the link expires. Candidates who are interested in fill the TS NMMS apply form must have self details. The last date to submit the TS NMMS Application Form 2019 is ** Nov 2019.
- TS NMMS Online application form 2019 : Download
General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.***– as application fee whereas SC/ST have to pay Rs.***/-. The Board will accept the fee that is deposited through net banking, debit or credit card only. Take a print out of the entire Telangana NMMS application form 2019 as well as fee receipt and retain the copy of it for future reference.
Telangana NMMS notification details 2019
One lakh scholarships @ Rs.6000/- per annum (Rs.500/- per month) are awarded to selected students of class IX every year and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in State Government, Government-aided and Local body schools under the scheme.
- There is quota of scholarships for different States/UTs.
- Students of NVS, KVS, Sainik schools and private schools are not entitled for the scholarships.
- Scholarships are disbursed by the State Bank of India directly by electronic transfer into the accounts of students through Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum are eligible to avail the scholarships.
- There is reservation as per State Government norms.
- The selection of students for award of scholarships under the scheme is made through an examination conducted by the State Governments.
Official website : http://bse.telangana.gov.in/