TS LPCET notification 2021-2022, apply online tpt, hpt, upt courses: We update Telangana lpt notification for the year 2021-22 and other relevant details Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Admit Cards, Results, Counselling available in this website. Online application forms available from March 2021.
TS LPCET 2021 Application Form
Directorate of School Education Telangana will invite the applications through online only, the eligible candidates may apply through online portal tslpcet.cgg.gov.in as per schedule for admission into LPT (tpt, hpt, upt courses) Courses in state of Telangana for the session 2021-22.
Exam Date : Language Pandit common entrance test (LPCET 2021 will be conducted in the month of March 2021 in all Districts.
Registration Fee details : The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET is Rs.200/-. Candidates can pay fee through TSONLINE or Payment Gateway service.
Telangana LPCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- He/She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as per Presidential order 1974 and amendments thereon pertaining to Regulation of Admissions in Educational Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2021. There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
1. Telugu Pandit : BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language-Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
2. Hindi Pandit : A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
3. Urdu Pandit : BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET-2021.
Also Read : TSLPCET (tpt, hpt, upt) hall ticket download
The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2021 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT)/ TET cum TRT.
Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
How to Apply: Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website: http://tslpcet.cgg.gov.in in this month. Candidates can submit their applications through online mode only.
- Date of lpcet notification : 12th March 2020
- Commencement of Online application Form : 28th March 2020
- Last date to submission of application : 19th April 2020
- Downloading of hall tickets :
- Telangana LPCET Exam date :
- Announcement of result :
- TS LPCET Counselling Date :
TSLPCET Official website : http://tslpcet.cgg.gov.in/