TS LAWCET/PGLCET notification 2022-2023, apply online last date, exam date : TS Law Common Entrance Test which is known as TS LAWCET 2022 for admission into 3 tears or 5 years law courses (LL.B) and TS PG Law Common Entrance Test short form as TS PGLCET 2022 for admission into LL.M courses offered by state Universities in Telangana State including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022-23 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad, conducted under the aegis of TSCHE, Hyderabad .
TS LAWCET/PGLCET Application Form 2022-2023
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only. online applications available from March 2022 online registration available till May 2022 (without late fee). The Registration fee may be paid at TS/AP Online Centers in TS and A.P., and also through payment gateway Credit Card/Debit Card & Net Banking). Warangal.
Last date to apply for Telangana Lawcet/Pglcet is May 2022 (without late fee)
Exam Date and Time
For General Rs. 800/-
For general Rs. 1000/-
For SC/STs Rs. 600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana LAWCET
- 3 year LL.B Course : The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
- 5 Year LL.B. Course : The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S and Bar Council of India.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana PGLCET
1. Educational qualifications :
a) Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. 3 / 5 ye a r degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
b) The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET-2018.
Also Check : TS LAWCET/ PGLCET hall ticket download
A candidate appearing for LLB/BL 3/5 year degree final examinations may take the TSPGLCET in anticipation of results. However he should pass the examination at the time of counseling.
2 . Mere appearance in TSPGLCET will not give any right of admission. The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable.
TS LAWCET/PGLCET Online Application Form : Download
TS LAWCET/PGLCET Schedule
- Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms 24-03-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee 26-05-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee
(i) with late fee of Rs.500/- upto May 2021
(ii) with late fee of Rs.1000/- upto May 2021
iii) with late fee of Rs.2 000/- upto May 2021
iv) with late fee of Rs. 4000/- upto May 2021
We will update a other relevant details like Telangana Lawcet/Telangana Pglcet notification 2022, online application form, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to apply, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, counselling dates details through this website.
Official website : http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in