TS govt inter junior college admissions 2021-2022 application online schedule : From this academic year 2021-22, Telangana Intermediate Board proposed to conducting Inter 1st year admissions through online in 402 government junior colleges across the state. The facility has been made available to the applicants through board website. Students can get admission by sending details from the website without going to college. For admission to Intermediate 1st year MPC, BiPC, CEC & HEC courses, students should upload their details at bie.tangangana.gov.in website.
- The first phase will begin on Sep 16, 2020 with the issuance sale of application forms for two-year Intermediate Course in General and Vocational stream
- Last date to apply of Intermediate 1st year courses has been extended to the 16h of November New
- The Online Classes for first year Intermediate course will commence from Oct 18, 2020
- Strength of each section is 88
TS govt junior college admission 2021 last date
Inter admission notification is released of the state offering two year Intermediate course in General and Vocational streams are requested to take special care in enrolment of students for the academic year 2021-22 by making BIE Telangana Admissions 2021-2022 in two phases. The first phase of admission schedule is given below. The schedule of TS BIE 2nd phase of admissions will be communicated later.
- Issuance of Enrollment Form and commencement of admissions in the first phase starts from : 16-09-2020
- Date of commencement of Intermediate 1st year classes : 01-10-2020
- Date of completion of admissions in the first phase : 30-09-2020
TS Inter 1st year Admission Application Form
Official website : tsbie.cgg.gov.in
Procedure for BIE Telangana Inter 1st year admissions 2021
All Principals of Intermediate colleges are requested to follow the instructions and bring the awareness to the new admission procedure in the students in addition to the existing admission procedure. From this year board will be conducted online admission in to Government Junior Colleges or Government Vocational Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
The schedule of second phase of admissions will be communicated in due course. The classes for first year Intermediate course will commence from 0-10-2020. Admissions are given on the basis of Internet marks memos. The provisional admissions made will be confirmed after the production of original SSC pass certificate and Transfer Certificate issued by the school authorities, where they last studied.
Also Check :
The Principals are directed to follow the rule of reservation in admissions as per rules in force. The Category wise reservation is as follows
|S.No||Category||Seats to be reserved|
|3||Backward classes||29% (A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7%|
|5||NCC, Sports & Extra curricular activities||5%|
|6||Ex-service men & defence personnel residing in the State|| |
33.33% or 1/3rd of total seats have to be reserved for girls category wise where there are no separate colleges for them.
3) In view of the introduction of grading system in SSC, admissions should be made based on GPA (Grade Point Average) and subject-wise Grade Point (GP) obtained in the qualifying examination as per the guidelines. They should not conduct any test for admission. Stringent action will be taken against the junior colleges making admissions on any other basis.
4) It is mandatory to submit the Aadhaar number of the student who wants to seek admission in Intermediate course in Private Aided, Un-aided, Social welfare, Tribal Welfare, BC welfare, Minority, Model school/Junior colleges and Government Junior Colleges in the state of Telangana.
5) The Principals of unaided junior colleges are hereby directed that they should make admissions only upto the sanctioned sections and upto the ceiling strength of 88 in each section. They are further directed not to make admissions in the combinations dropped by the Board. The admission into additional sections should be made only after the permission is issued by the Board. Violation, if any, will be liable for action including levying of penalty and disaffiliation of the college.
6) During the period of admissions the managements are requested to display prominently at the entrance of the building the number of sections sanctioned by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education for the academic year 2019-20, the number of seats filled up in each section and the number of seats vacant in each section. This information should be updated on a daily basis.
7) All the Principals of unaided junior colleges are instructed not to resort to issue of advertisements with inducements amounting to violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13-05-1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under law.
8) All the Principals are instructed to incorporate Mother’s name instead of Father’s Name in respect of Jogini children as it is in the records of qualifying examination.
9) All the Principals are instructed to take measures to ensure security to girl students.
10) The candidates who want to seek admission on condonation of gap period, have to obtain a certificate of local candidate / residential certificate for the gap period from the local Tahasildar.
—> Previous Year Procedure —>
1. In addition to the normal existing procedure of the admission in to G.J.Cs/G.V.J.cs, the Student can enrol his name with full details on online in the prescribed format provided in Commissioner of Intermediate Education website, www.cie.telangana.gov.in
2. For enrolling online, the student has to select District in which he desires to take admission.
3. Based on the District / Mandal selected by the student list of Government Junior Colleges/Government Vocational Junior Colleges available in that Districts will be displayed to the student online.
4. Student can enrol Maximum of 3 Colleges in which he desires to take admission.
5. Student has to enter his Mobile Number to complete his enrolment form by entering OTP received to his mobile number.
6. Once registration is completed SMS will be sent to the student with details of the Colleges he opted and Original certificates to be carried to the College within 03 days.
7. In the Principal login the online enrolled students details will be made available.
8. Permission will be given to the Principal to change the Group/Medium/Second Language.
9. Once student is present with Original Certificate along with T.C., the Principal will allot seat to the student in admission module.
TS Intermediate Enrollment Form 2021 for Admissions to Telangana Govt Junior Colleges
Students can enrol Online in Govt. Junior Colleges: http://bie.telangana.gov.in/admweb/#!/GovtColEnroll Stepwise procedure for online enrolment:
1. Selects the District and mandal (or) District the students desires to enroll
2. The list of the Government colleges should appear like this
3. Student selects collages courses from the displayed list and student will be allowed to enrol in maximum 3 colleges only.
4. Student can enrol by entering the qualifying exam hall tickets like SSC Hall ticket.
5. One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the student and Parent Mobile number to confirm registration. The mobile number should not repeat to more than two student registrations.
OTP SMS format for TS govt inter college admissions 2021
OTP: < > to confirm registration to admission in to Government Junior college- – Commissioner, IE IMPORTNAT: Once registered in a Government Junior College you will not be allowed to take admission in other college.
6. After OTP is correctly entered in enrolment form the student’s enrolment will be saved.
7. After enrolment is saved SMS will go to student with details of college for which the students is enrolled, group, medium etc. requesting the student to report to the principal with orginal certificates with in three days.
you are registered (Enrol. No) for , , , in , , Please contact the Principal , at college along with original certificates 10th class certificate, Transfer Certificate, Aadhar number, latest passport photo with 3 days for confirming your seat- Commissioner, IE
8. College login will reflect details of the students enrolments received through online enrolment from www.cie.telangana.gov.in.
9. Provision will be given to Principals to modify group medium etc of the students enrolled through online after counselling the students if any.
10. Principal will allot the seat once he is examines all original certificates.
TS Intermediate Enrollment Form 2021-2022 online application official website :
Tag : TS govt inter junior college admissions 2021 apply online