TS ICET counselling dates 2022-2023 rank wise @tsicetd.nic.in : Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test counselling notification has been released, The authorities has opened the TSICET open entry 2022 at tsicet.nic.in from 6 November 2021. Candidates can submit their web options till 11 November 2021. Candidates who have qualified the TS ICET 2022 will be eligible to participate in the counselling for admissions into MBA & MCA courses.
- TS ICET Counselling will start from 3 Nov 2021
- Certificate Verification dates : 6 to 10 Nov 2021
- Web Options schedule : 6 to 11 Nov 2021
- TS ICET Provisional Seat Allotment 2022 : 14 November 2021
- Check : TS ICET Seat Allotment Order 2022 download
Telangana ICET counselling details 2022, Certificate Verification
Candidates attending TS ICET counselling are required to follow the following steps
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2022
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||3 to 9 Nov 2021|
|2||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||6 to 10 Nov 2021|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||6 to 11 Nov 2021|
|4||Freezing of options||11 November 2021|
|5||Provisional Allotment of Seats||14 November 2021|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through website||14 to 18 November 2021|
|7||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||21 November 2021|
|8||Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||22 November 2021|
|9||Exercising options||22 to 23 November 2021|
|10||Freezing of options||23 November 2021|
|11||Provisional allotment of seats||26 November 2021|
|12||Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website||26 to 28 November 2021|
|13||Reporting at the allotted College||27 to 29 November 2021|
|14||The Spot Admission guidelines for MBA and MCA Private Unaided Colleges will be placed in the website tsicet.nic.in||28 November 2021|
Required list of Certificates
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification. All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TS ICET Rank Card 2022.
- TS ICET Hall Ticket 2022.
- Aadhar Card.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- Degree Memorandum of marks.
- Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Study or Bonafide Certificate from IX class to Degree.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2022 by competent authority, if
- EWS Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar valid for the year 2021-22, if
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- TS ICET 2021 Admissions Detailed Notification : Download
- TS ICET 2021 Minority Notification For Not Qualified and Not Appeared Candidates : Download
- Sports Priorities G O And Forms : Download
- NCC Priorities And Instructions : Download
- Ph Priorities And Instructions : Download
- TSICET 2021 HLCs for Certificate Verification ANNEXURE I : Download
- TSICET 2021 Covid Undertaking Form : Download
- Manual Option Entry Form : Download
- Not Qualified/ Not Appeared Minority Candidates : Download
- TSICET 2020 First Phase Last Ranks Statement : Download
Tag : TS ICET counselling dates 2022-2023 rank wise @tsicetd.nic.in