TS ECET counselling dates 2022-2023, web options at tsecet.nic.in : JNTU, Hyderabad will release the ECET counselling phase 1 registration window at- tsecet.nic.in. Based on ECET seat allotment lists, shortlisted candidates will have to complete the counselling process on the said dates. ECET counselling 2022 Telangana will begin on 24 August 2021. The Phase 2 (final phase) of counselling of ECET will be held in online mode from Sep 13, 2021.
- TS ECET 2022 counselling will begin on 24 August 2021
- TS ECET Seat allotment order 2022 will be out on 2 Sep 2021
- Official Website : tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET web counselling 2022 schedule
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSECET-2022 are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, slot booking for Certificate Verification, document verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below.
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & slot booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||24 to 28 August 2021|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||26 to 29 August 2021|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||26 to 31 August 2021|
|Web Options Freezing||31 August 2021|
|Date of release of TS ECET Provisional Seat Allotment list 2022 phase 1||2 September 2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||2 to 7 Sept 2021|
TS ECET counselling documents required 2022
The following Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification. All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSECET -2021 Rank Card.
- TSECET -2021 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate in case of B.Sc (Mathematics) candidates.
- Study Certificate from VI to Diploma [9th Class to Degree in case of B.Sc (Mathematics), IV to Diploma in case of candidates studied in Statewide Institutions].
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSECET -2021 Examination.
- TSECET 2021 Detailed Notification
- Covid-19 Undertaking Form
- Notification for Not Qualified & Not Appeared Minority Candidates
- Manual Option Entry Form
TS ECET web counselling 2022-2023, web options link
Tag : TS ECET counselling dates 2022-2023, web options at tsecet.nic.in