TS ECET counselling dates 2023-2024, web options at tsecet.nic.in : JNTU, Hyderabad will release the ECET counselling phase 1 registration window at- tsecet.nic.in. Based on ECET seat allotment lists, shortlisted candidates will have to complete the counselling process on the said dates. ECET counselling 2023 Telangana will begin on 7 Sep 2023. The Phase 2 (final phase) of counselling of ECET will be held in online mode from Sep 25, 2023.
- TS ECET 2023 counselling will begin on 7 Sep 2023
- TS ECET Seat allotment order 2023 will be out on 17 Sep 2023
- Official Website : tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET web counselling 2023 schedule
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSECET-2023 are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, slot booking for Certificate Verification, document verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below.
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & slot booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||7 to 11 Sep 2023|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||9 to 12 Sep 2023|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||9 to 14 Sep 2023|
|Web Options Freezing||Sep 2023|
|Date of release of TS ECET Provisional Seat Allotment list 2023 phase 1||17 Sep 2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||17 to 22 Sep 2023|
TS ECET counselling documents required 2023
The following Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification. All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSECET -2023 Rank Card.
- TSECET -2023 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate in case of B.Sc (Mathematics) candidates.
- Study Certificate from VI to Diploma [9th Class to Degree in case of B.Sc (Mathematics), IV to Diploma in case of candidates studied in Statewide Institutions].
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSECET -2021 Examination.
- TSECET 2023 Detailed Notification
- Covid-19 Undertaking Form
- Notification for Not Qualified & Not Appeared Minority Candidates
- Manual Option Entry Form
TS ECET web counselling 2023-2024, web options link
Tag : TS ECET counselling dates 2023-2024, web options at tsecet.nic.in