TS Eamcet notification 2020-2021 pdf, Apply online last date @eamcet.tsche.ac.in : TS EAMCET 2020 official notification has been released, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) is responsible for managing the entrance exam on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), JNTU will start online registration from February 21, 2020 through online portal eamcet.tsche.ac.in, The interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this exam. the notification, prospectus, how to apply, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, schedule and other details of the exam shall be available on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Also check : TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 online registration starts from February 21, 2020
- Last Date of filling online Application Form without late fee is March 30, 2020
- The students will be able to download hall tickets from April 20 to May 1, 2020
TS Eamcet 2020 notification, Online Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form. Candidates will be able to access the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 in online mode from Feb 21, 2020. The last date to submission of Applications without any late fee is April 30, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria :
Fees details :
The Online Application fee for the ts eamcet is indicated in the following table.
|Engineering (E)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST & PH||800|
Mode of Payment : The fee submission can be done via AP / TS Online Center / Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
—> Application Form —>
Telangana EAMCET Schedule 2020-21
|Availability of Application form||Feb 21, 2020|
|Last date to Submit the Online Application without any late fee||April 30, 2020|
|Correction of data already submitted in the Applications||March 31 to April 3, 2020|
|Last date to Submit the Online Application with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 6, 2020|
|with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 13, 2020|
|with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||April 20, 2020|
|with a late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||April 27, 2020|
|Release of TS Eamcet hall ticket 2020||April 20 to May 1, 2020|
|Agriculture exam date||9th & 11th May 2020|
|Engineering & Medical exam date||4th, 5th & 7th May 2020|
|Announcement of TS Eamcet result 2020||To be released|
TSEamcet entrance exam dates 2020-2021
TSCHE has officially announced exam dates for both Engineering and Agriculture and Medical stream are as follows. The exam will be conducted computer-based test (CBT).
|Engineering Stream||04, 05, 07 May 2020||1st Shift – 10 am to 1 pm|
2nd Shift – 3 pm to 6 pm
|Agriculture and Medical Stream||09, 11, May 2020||1st Shift – 10 am to 1 pm|
2nd Shift – 3 pm to 6 pm
Telanagana EAMCET Courses details 2020-2021
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Agricultural Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1 – Which documents should a candidate carry to the TS EAMCET-2020 test center?
Ans : Hall ticket, Printout of Filled in Online Application form by pasting Photo and getting it attested by Principal of the college last studied/any Gazetted Officer and Photo copy of caste certificate.
2 – What is the examination duration and timings?
Ans : Exam Duration: 3 Hours (mandatory) Exam Timings: FN Session: 10.00 AM to 1:00 PM AN session: 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
3 – What is the reporting time for the TS EAMCET-2020?
Ans : Candidates will be permitted to TS EAMCET- 2020 Test center at least two hours before the commencement of the test. Candidates will not be allowed into the Test center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test.
4 – Where can candidate find the seating details?
Ans. Candidate can find the seating details on notice board at the exam center. Invigilators will also be available to guide the students to their respective computer labs.
5 – Where will Student biometrics be taken?
Ans. After the verification of documents at the entrance of TS EAMCET-2020 Test center, students will be guided toward biometrics capturing facility. Examiners will take both Photograph and Right Hand Thumb scan of the student as part of biometrics capturing.
6 – When and where will I get my Login credentials to the Computer Based Test?
Ans. Login ID and Password will be announced 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination in the Test center.
7 – Can I see my question paper in Telugu language also?
Ans. Question paper is bilingual. Student can see the question in both English and Telugu languages. Irrespective of language selection, (i.e English or Telugu or Urdu) Question Paper will be displayed to the student in both English and Telugu (or) English and Urdu. In this case, English language question will be treated as Master copy.
8 – Is there any negative mark for wrong answer in TS EAMCET-2020?
Ans. There are NO negative marks for wrong answers.
9. Can I increase my question font size during the examination?
Ans. Yes, Question font size can be increased / decreased using [Zoom In (+) / Zoom Out (-)] buttons at the top right of the screen.
10. Can I change my options once I select and save an answer?
Ans. Yes, candidate can change the option selected at any point of time during the test by simply clicking on another option and saving it.
11. How can I know whether my answer is saved or not?
Ans. After selecting an option and Clicking “Save & Next” button, that respective question number will turn into Green Color in the Question Palette located on the right hand side of the computer screen.
12. Which questions will be considered for evaluation?
Ans. ONLY Questions for which answers are saved (displayed in green ) or marked for review after answering (displayed in purple ) will be considered for evaluation.
13. Can I track my time during examination?
Ans. Timer in the top right corner will display the time left for test closure for your convenience.
14. Can I switch to other subject or question in between the examination?
Ans. Candidate can change the subject (section) or question number within a subject by clicking on the respective subject name, anytime within the duration of the test.
15. Can I see the entire question paper in a single go?
Ans. Yes, Click on Question Paper button for complete view of question paper along with options situated at the top right corner of the computer screen. (Note: Candidate cannot answer any question in this view)
16. What shall I do if there is any problem with my computer during the examination
Ans. If you face any problem with your computer, please do not panic. Just report the issue to your invigilator by raising your hand. You will be given another system. Your timer will restart at the same point and you will not be losing any time. Also, all the questions answered / marked for review will remain the same in the new system. In other words, you are not going to lose any time or miss any question which you have answered / marked for review. So there is absolutely no reason to be panic.
17. Am I allowed to carry calculator?
Ans. No. Calculators are not allowed. You need to strictly adhere to the instructions mentioned in your TS EAMCET- 2020 Hall ticket and Instructions provided in the website.
18. Do I need to be an expert in computer operations to take a computer based test?
Ans. No. All you need to know is Mouse Click for selecting your option and navigation. You do not need to know any other operation. We recommend you to practice the mock test link provided in TS EAMCET- 2020 website. It is available all the time.
19. What are the benefits of going for a computer based test to me?
Ans. Following are the benefits of a computer based test over a traditional OMR based offline test:
• Change of responses, at any given point in time
• Summary of Question status, even during exam
• Navigate with ease to Unanswered / Marked for Review
• Single Question Paper view
• Effective time tracking during the exam.
• Question Paper View to see multiple questions in a single view
• All that the student needs to know is “Mouse Click”. No time wasted for bubbling of OMR
20. If I arrive at the TS EAMCET-2020 Examination center late by a minute, will I be allowed to take the exam?
Ans : Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET-2020 examination will NOT BE ALLOWED into the examination center even if they are late by 1 minute. In view of such unwarranted situation, the candidates are advised to reach the Test Centre at least one hour in advance.
Tag : TS Eamcet notification 2020-2021, Apply online last date