TS DEECET Result 2022-2023 date, DIETCET rank card download

TS DEECET Result 2022-2023 date, DIETCET rank card download : TS DEECET 2022 notification Results will release on official portal deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in, Students who are appeared for the TTC entrance exam check result from following link. DSE Telangana declares result for TS DECET 2022 in the online mode, From the following article to know more about TS TTC Result 2022.

Highlights

  • The DEECET-2022 Results and Ranks will be available from 16.09.2021 after 10:00 AM onward
  • Official Website : deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
TS DEECET Result 2022-2023 date, DIETCET rank card download

TS DEECET Results 2022-2023 manabadi

Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (TS DEECET) is held to fill DED seats. Every year, the exam is conducted for admission in the colleges are granted as per TS DEECET 2022 Result. Check important dates for TS DEECET from below

TS DEECET Results 2022Dates
Exam DateSep 2022
Final Answer Key and Telangana DIETCET Result 2021Sept 2022
 Result dateAvailable from Sep 2022 After 10:00 AM

Admission to 85% of the seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved seats that is all the candidates are eligible

Allotment of Category  “A”  seats :

Single Window – 1 Seats : All the sanctioned intake of seats for D.El.ED Programme in Government DIETs, the Category ‘A’ (80% of the sanctioned intake) of Private Un-aided Non-Minority Teacher Education institutions and the Private Unaided Minority Teacher Education Institutions opting for admissions under Single Window – 1 (SW-1) shall be filled by the Convener, TSDEECET 2022.

Single Window – 2 Seats : The Category ‘A’ (80% of the sanctioned intake) of Private Unaided Minority Teacher Education Institutions opting for admissions under Single Window – 2 (SW-2) shall be filled by the Convener, TS DEECET 2022 to be notified later.

Allotment of Category  “B”  seats :

The Category ‘B’ (20% of the sanctioned intake) of Private Un-aided Non-Minority Teacher Education institutions and the Private Unaided Minority Teacher Education Institutions shall be filled by the managements by the candidates who satisfy the educational qualification and on the basis of rank obtained in TS DEECET 2021 by following the procedure given at Rule 6 (V) of G.O.Ms.No.10 School Education (Prog.II) Department Dt.12.04.2017 and G.O.Ms.No.8, School Education (Prog.II) Department, Dt.28.03.2018. Admissions made under Category ‘B’ are subject to approval of Convener TSDEECET 2021.

Steps to download TS DIETCET Results 2022-2023

  1. Go to the official website
  2. On home page, Search for ” Result link ” and click on it
  3. Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Submit.
  4. Therefore Your TSDEECET Results 2022 will appear on screen
  5. Check once and print it for counselling purpose

Telangana DIETCET Results 2022-2023

Direct link to download

Official Website 

deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in