TS DEECET Application date 2021-2022, how to apply online for dietcet : TS DEECET notification 2021 will release every year by DSE Telangana, Candidates who wish to apply for entrance exam, Applications can be downloaded through online mode only and submit their applications from March 13, 2021 at deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
TS DEECET 2021 Application Form
The candidates shall download the ‘Information Bulletin’ and read carefully and satisfy their Eligibility Criteria (Check through this link) for applying ttc entrance exam. Availability of TS DEECET Application 2021 from 13th March 2021, Interested candidates can apply online till April 8, 2021
Some important dates of Telangana DEECET Application Form are given below
|TS DEECET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|TS DEECET Registration started from||13 Mar 2021|
|Last date to submit Applications||08 Apr 2021|
Fee details :
TS DEECET Fees will be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking. Be ready with the Card (VISA or Master Card or Maestro) Related Details Card number, Expiry date / from date, Security Code / CVV number etc
|For BC/OC||Rs 450/-|
|For SC / ST / PHC||Rs 450/-|
How to Apply online for TSDEECET Application 2021
The following steps must be followed to apply to the deecet entrance exam
The candidates are advised to be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form.
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking Details
- Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
Step-1: Application Fee Payment
- Visit official website deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the “Application Fee Payment” then “Payment Verification” web page will appear.
- Enter Candidate Name * (as in SSC Certificate), Date Of Birth * (as Per SSC or Equivalent), Medium* , Mobile Number * and choose Payment Mode( Net Banking (SBI) Net Banking, (HDFC) Net Banking , (ICICI) Net Banking , Credit Card, Debit Card) and Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Payment” the “Payment” web page will appear.
- After click on “Make Payment” button, The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” in the web page along with Payment Reference Id
Step-2: Fill Application Form
- On TS DEECET official home page Click on ” Fill Application Form” tab, another web page will be displayed
- Enter Payment reference ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and click on Proceed to Fill Application button
- After clicking on Proceed to Fill Application tab, TS DEECET 2021 application form will be displayed
- Fill in all the mandatory details and click on Submit/Preview button.
- After furnishing All the required data and correct particulars, read the declaration at the end of the page and select the check box if you are done with Online Application Form filling. Then, click on save button to save the data
- If you are sure of the data entered, you can Preview/submit the online application then the screen will change to the next page after the Submit button is clicked
- Modify and Confirm/Freeze : Once the online application is Submitted, two more buttons pop up MODIFY and
- By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as “Your application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further correspondence”, By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the Application form
Step-3: Print Application Form
Later, if the candidate wishes to take the print out of the same page again, he/she can visit deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in (home page) and click on encircled item “ Print Your Filled in Application Form “
After clicking on Print Your Filled in Application Form button, the another web page will appear. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and then click on Get Application Details then “Receipt” page will appear. Now print Application For for feature use
Tag : TS DEECET Application date 2021-2022, how to apply online for dietcet