DA for telangana employees, ts d.a rates table, dearness allowance in 2021 : Telangana state Govt has been given Jan 2014 DA to their employees. TS Jan 2014 DA is 5.240%, The government has released Go 26 on March 18, 2015. new da go 2014 telangana is applicable from 1st Jan 2014, here we update telangana new da 2014 go, new da table, news of da for telangana employees through this website.
Telangana Jan 2014 DA @ 5.240% TS dearness allowance Go.no 26
ALLOWANCES – Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission- Dearness Allowance–Regulation in the Revised Pay Scales,2015–Orders–Issued.
Also Check :
- TS DA Gos (Telangana new da ) latest Go
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued constituting Tenth Pay Revision Commission, appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The Pay Revision Commission submitted the Government on 29.05.2014.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, recommended the following on Dearness Allowance
The Dearness Allowance be regulated at 0.524% for the State Employees for every one percent of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to the Employees of Government of India with effect from 01.01.2014
|Date of effect||Rates of Dearness|
Allowance sanctioned by the Government of India.
|Revised rates of Dearness Allowance in the Revised Pay Scales,2015|
|Dearness Allowance (cumulative)|
These orders are applicable to:
- (a)all employees of the State Government;
- (b)employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics,in respect of those drawing pay in a regular pays cale in the Revised Pay Scales,2015;and
- (c)the Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
These orders are not applicable to:-
- (a) employees who opt to remain in the Revised Pay Scales,2010;
- (b)Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales
- (c)Officers belonging to All India Services.
The Dearness Allowance shall be claimed along with the pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales,2015 and the Dearness Allowance already sanctioned in the Government Orders second and fourth read above shall be notionally adjusted up to 01-06-2014. As regards the arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015,orders will be issued separately.