TS bc study circle civils free coaching 2023-2024 @studycircle.cgg.gov.in : Telangana BC Study Circle Notification 2023 for Civils free Coaching released by officials. Check here TS BC Study Circle Application, Eligibility, Dates, Selection list results @ tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in.
- TS bc study circle civils free coaching 2023 notification released
- TS bc study circle civils free coaching Application form available from 10th Nov 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online is 27 Nov 2021
- Official Notification : Download
- Official Website : https://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/
TS BC study circle online application form 2023-2024
The Free UPSC CSAT 2023 Coaching program for only Candidates who are in the category of of SC, ST, BC and for appearing the UPSC Civils Preliminary and Mains 2023 Aptitude Test. Telangana BC Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at www.tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
Schedule for civils free coaching 2023 in Telangana
|Application forms starts from||Nov 2023|
|Application forms ends on||Nov 2023|
|Screening Test||Dec 2023|
|Availability of selection list||Month of Dec 2023|
|Free Coaching starts from||In the month of Jan 2023|
Eligibility for admission into TS BC Study Circle
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 37 years for ST and SC and 35 years for BCs and 42 years for PHC as on 1st August. 2023.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed graduation in any Discipline recognized by the Universities.
Reservation for women is 33 1/3% of the total trainees selected and ROR as per G.O.Ms.No. 13 BC Welfare (B)’ Department dated 2306.2018 (Backward Classes (1) 75% BC-A- 18°’0:BC-B – 26%} BC-C -3%}Be -D- 18%}BC-E- 10%} (2) Scheduled Castes 15°/0 (3) Scheduled Tribes 5% (4) Others (EBC, orphans 5% Total: 100%)
Already Availed candidates not eligible: The candidates who have already availed coaching for Civil Services at any Government study circle (SC, ST, BC & Minority) or taken the coaching at any private Study Circles with financial assistance from the Govt. are not eligible to apply. Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2022 Exams.
Income Ceiling: Annual family income should not exceed Rs.l.50 Lakhs per annum in rural area and 2.00 lakhs per annum in Urban Area
ONLINE SCREENING TEST:
The pattern of question paper for Online screening test is of objective type with 100 consisting of current events of National and International Importance, History of India and Indian National Government, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity and Governance, Economic and Social Development General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change, General Science. English, quantitative Aptitude and Logical reasoning. The question paper will be English only. Each question carries 2 positive marks for correct answer and 1/3rd negative marks for each wrong answer and thus the total 100 questions of 200 marks with three hours duration.
Centres for conducting of Online Screening Test.
The online screening test will be conducted at Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Nalgonda, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Warangal, Karimnagar, Adilabad & Khammam.
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows:
- Selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of UPSC Civils (Prelims). The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC-75%, SC -15%, ST-5%, Others – 5%
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for BCs located at
Karimnagar. Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats in BC College Boys & Girls Hostels) will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses between the years 2009 to 2014 only shall apply.
- The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
1) Caste Certificate,
2) Income Certificate,
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Photograph of the Applicant.
- Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
- The Candidates may select any District for appearing for the Common Screening Test but Centre for Civil Service Prelims Coaching will be allotted according to the Native Region of the Candidate.
- Candidates will be allotted course based on merit list of BC-A, B, C, D, E and Women, Physically Challenged Candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
Official website : studycircle.cgg.gov.in
Tag : TS bc study circle civils free coaching 2023-2024 @studycircle.cgg.gov.in