TS bc study circle civils free coaching 2020 @studycircle.cgg.gov.in : Telangana BC Study Circle Notification 2020 for Civils free Coaching released by officials. Check here TS BC Study Circle Application, Eligibility, Dates, Selection list results @ tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in.
TS BC study circle online application 2020
The Free upsc csat 2020 Coaching program for only Candidates who are in the category of of SC, ST, BC and for appearing the UPSC Civils Preliminary and Mains 2020 Aptitude Test. Telangana BC Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at www.tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
Schedule for civils free coaching 2020 in Telangana
|Application forms starts from||August 30th, 2020|
|Application forms ends on||August 12th, 2020|
|Availability of selection list||Month of September|
|Free Coaching starts from||In the month of September|
Eligibility for admission into TS BC Study Circle
- Candidates must have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University by University Grant Commission (UGC).
- Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2020 Exam.
Other Eligibility details
- a) The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.1.50 lakhs for SCs, STs and BCs of Rural Areas and should not be more than Rs.1.50 lakhs for Urban area candidates.
- b) Candidates should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions, since this is a full time residential course.
- c) They should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should have under 35 years.
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows:
- Selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of UPSC Civils (Prelims). The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC-75%, SC -15%, ST-5%, Others – 5%
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for BCs located at
Karimnagar.Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats in BC College Boys & Girls Hostels) will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses between the years 2009 to 2014 only shall apply.
- The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
1) Caste Certificate,
2) Income Certificate,
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Photograph of the Applicant.
- Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
- The Candidates may select any District for appearing for the Common Screening Test but Centre for Civil Service Prelims Coaching will be allotted according to the Native Region of the Candidate.
- Candidates will be allotted course based on merit list of BC-A, B, C, D, E and Women, Physically Challenged Candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.