How to apply online for TMRJC CET notification 2024-2025, tmreis admission : TMREIS Intermediate admission notification 2024 released for admission into 1st year Groups (MPC, BiPC, CEC and MEC) in TMREIS Jr Colleges. Telangana Minority Colleges Inter admission Information Bulletin Pdf available at cet.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/. Check Eligibility Criteria through this article before apply. TMRJC Online applications has started from Jan 17, 2024, Last date to submission of TMREIS Application is Jan 30, 2024 for the academic year 2024-23. Eligible candidates from Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs& Buddhists) and Non- Minorities (SCs, STs, BCs & OCs) Communities apply before the link expire.
TMREIS Inter Admission 2024 Application Form
List of Documents to be furnished before Online Applying At the time of submission of ONLINE application the candidate should possess the following.
- a) Passport size Photograph.
- b) Aadhaar card.
- c) Memorandum of marks of SSC/X Class Board Exam. Obtained through E-seva/Mee-seva or original marks sheet issued by the Board.
- d) Date of Birth.
- e) Parents Annual Income.
- f) Community/Caste Information.
- g) Aadhaar & Mobile no. of Parents
Eligibility Criteria for TMRJC Inter Admissions 2024-2025
- Education Particulars : The candidates must have passed SSC/X Class Board Examinations or equivalent examinations in one attempt in March 2024 in Telangana State.
- The Age Criteria : The candidate should not cross 18 years of age as on 31-08- 2024.
- Annual Income of Family: For Rural candidates the Annual Income should be below 1.5 Lakhs,for urban candidates below 2.0 Lakhs.
- Nativity: The candidate should be resident of any district of Telangana State.
- For MPC Group : The candidate who opt MPC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60%or CGPA 6.0 and B2 grade in Mathematics subject in SSC/X Class Board Examination.
- For BiPC Group : The candidates who opt BiPC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60% or CGPA 6.0 and B2 grade in Science subject in SSC/X Class Board Examination.
- For MEC Group : The candidates who opt MEC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60% or CGPA 6.0 and B2 grade in Mathematics subject in SSC/X Class Board Examination.
- For CEC Group : The candidates who opt CEC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60% or CGPA 6.0 in SSC/X class Board Examination is sufficient.
Note: Income Limit is not applicable to disabled and Armed Force/Ex-Servicemen Children.
Also Check :
- TMREIS Inter Admission Notification 2024
- TMR Jr Colleges List 2024
TMREIS Inter notification 2024 Schedule
- Submission of ONLINE application at free of cost.: 17-01-2024 to 30-01-2024
- TMRJC Intermediate Entrance test : No Entrance Exam
- Release of TMRJC Results: –
- Certificate verification of selected candidates at respective Jr. colleges.: 01-05-2024 to 10-05-2024
- Commencement of classes.: 12-06-2024
How to Apply TMR Jr College 1st Year admission 2024
a) Application given at Annexure-II
b) Before submission of ONLINE Applications the candidates should go through the prospectus and application format by visiting TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in
c) After fulfilling the eligibility submit the duly filled in ONLINE application through the official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from any internet centre or any upgraded TMR Institution as shown in annexure – II.
d) There is no ONLINE registration fee.
There is no scope for change of any particulars mentioned in the application after submission of ONLINE application.
TMREIS Inter Admission Online Application Form 2024
Important Instructions to the Candidate
1. Before submission of ONLINE application candidate should fill the sample application form given at Annexure – I.
2. Passport size photograph should be kept ready.
3. Particulars given in the application should be filled carefully with correct information.
4. There is no scope for change of any particulars mentioned in the application once the application is submitted on ONLINE.
5. Parents/Guardians are responsible for any wrong entry in the application from.
6. Phone numbers mentioned in the application form should be of parents/guardians only (Not net centre).
7. Candidate has no right to claim the admission in TMR Institution by mere submission of ONLINE application.
8. Application can be submitted through ONLINE by visiting TMREIS official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from 17-01-2024 to 30-01-2024.
9. Candidate should give the order of preference of Jr. College up to three.
10.The candidate may opt four groups i.e. MPC, BPC, MEC or CEC in order of preference for admission as per his/her choice subject to his/her eligibility. MEC and CEC groups are available only in TMR Jr. College (Boys) Nagaram, Nizamabad Dist. and MPC and BiPC groups are available in all other 11 TMR Jr.colleges.
11. After submission of ONLINE application, candidate should take print out of the application and should be kept it safely.
For all other details candidates should visit the official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in or contact helpline centre (040-23437909) any upgraded TMR Institution, concerned DMWO office or TMREIS Head office, Near Star Hospital, Road No. 10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Tag : How to apply online for TMRJC notification 2024-2025, tmreis admission