TGCET 2025-2026 notification, 5th class entrance exam Telangana tgcet.cgg.gov.in : TSWREIS will release the TG Gurukul CET 2025 notification in the month of February. The Telangana Social Welfare Educational Institution Society (TSWREIS) is responsible for conducting the Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test (TG CET 2025) every year. All the students studying in class 4th in the state of Telangana, who appeared for their exam are free to apply for TGCET 2025. Society has issued TS Gurukulam 5th class Entrance Test 2025 or Telangana VTG CET 2025 notification in Feb 2025 and TGCET online application 2025 are invited from the eligible students for admission into 5th class admission in TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, TREIS, TSWREIS Schools. For more details are available at https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/.
- TS Gurukulam 5th class admission notification 2025 released soon
- Submission of TGCET application 2025 start from Feb 2025
- The last date for submission of TGCET online application form 2025 without late fee is March 2025
- TGCET Exam will be held on April 2025
- Official Website : https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/
TS Gurukulam 5th Class notification 2025-2026
Submission of TGCET application 2025 start from Feb 2025. The last date for submission of TGCET online application form 2025 without late fee is March 2025. TGCET Exam will be held on April 2025. TSWREIS is inviting the online application form from the eligible candidates for admission into 5th class in its Telangana Gurukulam Schools.
|TGCET 2025 (టీఎస్ గురుకుల్ సెట్)
|TSWREIS released the TS Gurukul CET 2025 notification
|Last Date to TGCET Apply Online
|TGCET Exam Date 2025
TS Gurukul CET 2025 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit for TS Gurukulams 5th Class Common Entrance Exam 2025: Candidates should have born between 1 September 2012 to 1 August 2025 (Age between 9 to 11 years as on 1 Sep 2025 are eligible) and 2 years exemption for SC, ST candidates. i.e., Age between 9 to 13 years as on 1 Sept 2025 are eligible (Between 01.09.2010 to 31.08.2014).
Educational qualification for TGCET 2025: The Students should be bonafide of Class IV during the academic year in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
Income Limit for TGCET notification 2025: The Parental income for the year should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- per annum for rural areas and should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- for urban areas.
TGCET Registration 2025 link has been enabled by the TS Social Welfare Society on its Telangana VTG CET 2025 official website, tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Submission of TGCET application 2025 start from Feb 2025. The last date for submission of TGCET online application form 2025 without late fee is March 2025. TG Gurukul Entrance Exam will be held on April 2025. TSWREIS is inviting the online application form from the eligible candidates for admission into 5th class in TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, TREIS, TSWREIS Schools.
Procedure for Telangana Gurukul VTG CET 2025
Step 1 : Online Payment :
- The Candidate need to click on the URL (https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/) to explore the website. On the clicking the website the user will be navigated to the [V-TG] CET welcome page.
- On clicking anywhere on the image, user will be navigated to the Home page of [V-TG] CET.
- The user need to click on the “Online Payment Link” in services section. The system will navigate to the payment form. This link will be enabled /displayed only in the duration specified.
- All the fields are mandatory in the page. The candidate need to fill all the fields carefully to avoid any confusion. (Note: One mobile number can be used for one candidate (i.e the system will not allow the candidate to make payment if same mobile number is used for more the one candidate))
- The user need to Check the declaration and click the “Submit” button. The system will navigate the candidate to the Payment gateway.
- The user need to click on any payment options for making the payment. On successful payment the candidate will be displayed the screen consisting of payment details and SMS details as shown in the screen. The user is provided with Print option for taking the print if required.
- SMS Message
TG-CET-2025 : You have successfully paid an amount of 100.0
for TGCET 5th Class 2025 on: DD-MM-YYYY Please use below details to submit application online at
Visit https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/ Journal number : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Txn Reference No : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CGG
After successful payment the candidate need to go to “Home page” for accessing the “Online Application” form.
Step 2 : Submit TGCET Online Application Form 2025
- The user need to click on the “Online Application Link” provided on the home page.
- The system will navigate the user to a verification page, where in the user need to provide the “Payment details”, “Upload Photograph with signature”(The photograph size should be less than 50KB.), check the “Declaration” and click on the “Next” button after entering the verification code (i.e. CAPTCHA) provided on the screen.
- The system will validate the details provided in the above screen and navigate the user to the application form on successful validation. The user need to fill all the mandatory fields in the application form carefully.
- The candidate need to select the society based on preference. The user need to select the society and click on the right arrow to lock his/her preferences. The candidate can toggle the selection in the right box using UP & Down Buttons provided.
- On clicking GET Schools button the system will display list of schools based on the society preferences In “School Preference Details” section of the application form, candidate will have to select the schools from the “List of Schools” of each society
- The candidate need to prioritize the Schools based on his preference. After selecting the school, the candidate need to click on the “Button” provided to move the preference to right box provided.
- The candidate need to check the “Declaration” and click on “Preview” button provided. The system will display the below page with “Edit & Submit” buttons in the bottom.
- After previewing the screen if the candidate want to make any change to the application form filled, he/she can click on “Edit” button and go to the application form wherein they can make changes to the screen.
- On clicking the “Submit” button the system will display an acknowledgement screen consisting of “Candidate ID” and a “Download Application” button which will allow the user to download the application filled and take a print if required.
Telangana VTG CET 2025 Schedule
|TG Gurukul CET 2025 notification
|Payment Start and End Date
|Application Start and End Date
|Download TGCET Hall Ticket 2025
|TGCET Exam Date 2025
|11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
For more details please visit from the following link
Tag : TGCET 2025 notification, 5th class entrance exam Telangana