TG Gurukul CET 2020 date notification for 5th class admission test for 2020-2021 : TSWREI Society has released Telangana Gurukul cet that menace BC, SC, ST Gurukul Common Entrance Test (TS Gurukul CET-2020) Notification, online application form for admission residential schools in 5th Class on behalf of Telangana State Government for the academic year 2020-2021.
TGCET 2020 Application Form
Telangana Gurukul 5th Class Common Entrance Test 2020 (Residential (Gurukulam) School’s Common Entrance Test) notification has been issued through leading news papers on 17th February by TSWREI Society officials for admission in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS Gurukulams. Students can submit their online application from 18th Feb 2020 to 10th March 2020 through hosting website tgcet.cgg.gov.in.
Registration fee for submission of online application is a Rs.100/ .
Eligibility for TG GURUKUL CET 2020
Educational Qualifications for 5th Class Admissions 2020-21:
The Students should be bonafide of Class IV during the academic year 2019-20 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State.
- Candidates should have 09 to 11 years at the time of 01-09-2020,
- SC and ST candidates should have 09 to 13 years.
- For 2019-20 Financial year parents income should be not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- in Rural area
- Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban area.
Exam Pattern for TG Gurukul CET 2020
Questions covered from Telugu English Maths and EVS
Total 100 Marks, 2 Hours Exam
Telugu 25, English 25, Maths 25 and EVS 25 Marks Questions
Telangana Gurukul cet (5th class residential schools entrance exam ) will be conducted on 7th April 2020, hall tickets will be available from week days before the date of exam. After completion of the exam tgcet results 2020 will be announced in the month of May
|Date of Notification||17.02.2020|
|Submission of Online application form||18.02.02020|
|Last date for submission of applications||10.03.2020|
|Exam Date||07.04.2020 (11.00 AM to 01.00 PM)|
How to Apply For TG Gurukul CET 2020 Online at tgcet.cgg.gov.in
Before filling the application, candidates must read the prospectus carefully.
- Go through the website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in link
- Residential Educational Institutions ( TGCET-2020) home web page will appear on screen.
- On home page, Click on Make Payment link
- then the payment screen will be displayed.
- After filling all Mandatory details Click on Proceed button.
- After Completion the payment you will get success screen.
- Selection Procedure Based on merit list.