Telangana Jr colleges admissions 2018 from 21st May : The Telangana Intermediate Board has issued a schedule for admission into government, private, aided, model schools and gurukul junior colleges in the state for the academic year 2018-2019. The first phase admission will be begun from 21st of this month. The first phase of admissions will be completed by next month 30 and classes will be started from June 1. These provisional entries will be based on Internet Marks Memo. After received the Transfer Certificates and Original SSC memo , College management will be Confirmed the admission. The second phase of the admission schedule will be issued later. The Board has suggested to Junior Colleges Principals that all the seats should be allocated based on the Rule of Reservation.
Telangana Jr colleges admissions 2018 from 21st May
In accordance with the following provisions, college management has to admit admission. Read the Bullet Points below for full details
– Entries will be given based on student average grade and subject wise grades
– No examinations can be conducted for entrances. If the entrance exam is conducted, strict action against the colleges
— In any college joining, student Aadhar Number is mandatory for admission
– Entries should not exceed 88 seats in each section in the college
– Entries should not be made in the cancellations canceled by the board.
– Admission in Additional Sections come with board approvals is compulsory
– In violation of these Terms and conditions, Board will be punished as the termination of the College Affiliate Identity along with the fine.
– In college, seats sanctioned by course and filled seats details will be displayed at the College Gate.
– No advertisements should be made about these entries
– In the case of the Jogini’s child, the name of the father in the records should be replaced by a name of mother.
Details of affiliated colleges can be obtained on board website (tsbie.cgg.gov.in). Parents may be encouraged to be in board-recognized colleges