Telangana Jan 2015 DA @ 12.052% TS dearness allowance Go.no 129

By | September 23, 2018

Telangana Jan 2015 DA @ 12.052% TS dearness allowance Go.no 129 : Telangana state Govt has been given January 2015 DA to their employees. TS Jan 2015 DA is 12.052%, The government has released Go 129 on Sept 9, 2015. new da go 2015 telangana is applicable from 1st Jan 2015, here we update telangana new da 2015 go, new da table, news of da January 2015 for telangana employees through this website.

Telangana Jan 2015 DA @ 12.052% TS dearness allowance Go.no 129

Telangana Jan 2015 DA @ 12.052% TS dearness allowance Go.no 129

ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st of January, 2015 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.

Also Check :

Government hereby order revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order 2nd read above to the employees of Government of Telangana from 8.908% of the basic pay to 12.052% of basic pay from 1st of January, 2015.

The Dearness Allowance shall be paid in cash with the salary of September, 2015, payable on 1st of October, 2015. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of January, 2015 to 30th of August, 2015 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund @GPF Account of the respective employees.

1st of January, 2015 to 30th of August, 2015, 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per the existing orders and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.

The Drawing Officer shall prefer the bill on the Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad, or the Pay & Accounts Officer/ the Assistant Pay & Accounts Officer of the Telangana Works Accounts Service or the Treasury Officer, as the case may be, for the amount of arrears for the period from 1st of January, 2015 to 30th of August, 2015 to be adjusted to the General Provident Fund Account in the case of an employee who has opened a General Provident Fund Account.

** Telangana Jan 2015 DA Go 129 download **