Telangana DA Go, present new da for TS employees in 2023

Telangana DA Go, present new da for TS employees in 2023-2024 : Telangana state Govt has been given July 2021 to their employees. TS July 2021 DA is 2.73% and total DA is 20.02%, The government has released Go 9 on Jan 23, 2023. new da go 2023 Telangana is applicable from 1st July 2021, here we update Telangana new da 2023 go, new da table, news of da January & July 2023 for Telangana employees through this website.

Highlights :

  • TS DA increased from 17.29% to 20.02% of basic pay
  • TS July 2021 DA is 2.73%
  • Now present DA to TS Employees is 20.02%
  • Next Telangana Jan 2022 DA will be released soon
TS New DA 2023 details
DADA Details
New DA Govt GoTS GO.3 Dt. 19-01-2022
Enhanced DA2.73%
Previous DA17.29%
Present DA20.02%
Affect date1 July 2021
DA Arrears1 July 2021 to 31 Dec 2022
Telangana DA Go, present new da for TS employees in 2023

The Pay Revision Commission PRC 2020 recommended and Government have accepted the following on Dearness Allowance

“The Dearness Allowance be regulated at 0.910% for the State Government Employees and Pensioners for every one percent (01%) of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to the Employees and Pensioners of Government of India with effect from 01.01.2019”.

The Dearness Allowance shall be claimed along with the pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 and the Dearness Allowance already sanctioned in the Government Orders issued vide reference TS Go.No 88 and TS Go 69, shall be notionally adjusted up-to 31.3.2020. The arrears from 1.4.2020 to 31.3.2021 shall be paid at the time of superannuation of the Government employee or to the legal heirs in case of demise of the employee. The arrears for the period from 01.04.2021 to 31.05.2021, will be paid during the financial year 2021-22. The revised rates of Dearness Allowance shall be paid along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 from the month of June, 2021 payable in the month of July,2021.

Download TS PRC 2020 DA Go Dt 11 June 2021

TS Jan & July DA Go’s, new da rates table Telangana 2023

DA TypeGovt order with dateDA Rates %Affect from
July 2021 DATS Go 9  Dt:23.1.202320.0201.07.2021
Jan  2020, July 2020 & Jan 2021 DATS Go 3  Dt:9.1.202217.2901.07.2021
July 2019 DATS Go 69  Dt:23.10.202038.77601.07.2019
Jan 2019 DATS Go.No 88  Dated:6.11.202033.53601.01.2019
July 2018 DATS Go 36  Dt:01.06.201930.39201.07.2018
Jan 2018 DATS Go.No 143  Dated:05.09.201827.24801.01.2018
July 2017 DATS Go 55  Dt:17.05.201825.67601.07.2017
Jan 2017 DATS Go.No 135  Dated:22.09.201724.10401.01.2017
July 2016 DATS Go 58  Dt:20.04.201722.00801.07.2016
Jan 2016 DATS Go.No 103  Dated:01.09.201618.34001.01.2016
July 2015 DATS Go 25  Dt:8.03.201615.19601.07.2015
Jan 2015 DATS Go.No 129  Dated:9.09.201512.05201.01.2015
July 2014 DATS Go 26  Dt:18.03.20158.90801.07.2014
Jan 2014 DATS Go.No 26  Dated:18.03.20155.24001.01.2014

TS Jan DA & July DA latest Govt Order ( Go ) download

Govt order with dateDA %Download Go copy
TS Go 9  Dt:23.1.20232.73Download
TS Go 3  Dt:9.1.202210.01Download
TS Go 69  Dt:23.10.20205.24Download
TS Go.No 88  Dated:6.11.20203.144Download
TS Go 36  Dt:01.06.20193.144Download
TS Go.No 143  Dated:05.09.20181.572Download
TS Go 55  Dt:17.05.20181.572Download
TS Go.No 135  Dated:22.09.20172.096Download
TS Go 58  Dt:20.04.20173.668Download
TS Go.No 103  Dated:01.09.20163.144Download
TS Go 25  Dt:8.03.20163.144Download
TS Go.No 129  Dated:9.09.20153.144Download
TS Go 26  Dt:18.03.20153.668Download
TS Go.No 26  Dated:18.03.20155.24Download

TS July 2019 DA @ 38.776% TS dearness allowance 69

Government hereby order revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order 2nd read above to the employees of Government of Telangana from 33.536% of the basic pay to 38.776% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2019.

The Dearness Allowance shall be paid in cash with the salary of November 2020, payable on 1st of November 2020. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2019 to 31st Oct 2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund @GPF Account of the respective employees.

1st of July, 2019 to 31st Oct 2020, 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per the existing orders and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.

Also Check :

** TS Go 69 July 2019 DA Go download **