TS SSC exam fee last date April 2022-2023, 10th class fees details telangana : The Director Government examination has released the examination fees schedule for the ssc /10th class April 2022 exams for the session 2020-21. The candidates can pay the examination fees via offline mode only through concerned Headmaster by March 12. Regular candidates have to pay an ts 10th class examination fees of Rs 125 for all subjects. Candidates can check ts ssc fee last date March 2021 exams, Telangana 10th exam fees details, ts ssc time table 2022 pdf, ts ssc failed candidates exam fee amount, fee structure, ts 10th exam fee last date details through this article.
- Last date for remittance of BSE Telangana 10th Exam fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned : 12 March 2021
- The exam fee for all subjects is Rs.125
- Check : TS SSC Exam Time Table 2022
BSE Telangana SSC exam fee last date 2021
Are you searching online to know TS SSC Exam Fee Information of 10th Class? To appear in upcoming ts 10th Public Exam April 2022, it is mandatory for the students to deposit Exam Fees on or before the last date to concerned school Headmaster. Students will have to pay a exam fee in their schools by 12 March 2021 without any late fees
- Name of the Organization ; BSE Telangana
- Name of the exam : TS 10th Class exam April 2022
- Topic : TS SSC exam fees details
- Status : Available…
- Official website : bsetelangana.org
TS SSC Fees details April 2022
Are you among those who are going to appear in ts 10th class exam which is schedule to be held in March 2022? If yes, then you are advised to deposit ts ssc exam fees for 10th class through offline mode. complete fees and last date details given under.
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular I Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2021. All the recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
|Sl. No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE.,T.S, Hyderabad.|
|1.||Without late fee||12 March 2021||15 March 2021||16 to 17 March 2021||19 March 2021|
|2.||With late fee of Rs.50/-||16 March 2021||17 March 2021||18 March 2021||19 March 2021|
|3.||With late fee of Rs.200/-||18 March 2021||19 March 2021||20 March 2021||22 March 2021|
|4.||With late fee of Rs.500/-||22 March 2021||23 March 2021||24 March 2021||25 March 2021|
Head of Account details :
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102- Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 25000303001
Important Note :
- 1. If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- 2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
Fee details :
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
Telangana SSC exam fee last date & Important Instructions to Candidates :
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.ll 01-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of
Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC May 2021 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/-per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/-or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
- 1) There is no need to Submit ICR Cum OMR forms along with MNR.
- 2) Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
- 3) Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately.
Official website : bsetelangana.org
Here we have to given complete details of Telangana SSC exam fee last date March 2022-2023, ts 10th fees, ts 10th class fees details March, BSE Telangana time table, results and supplementary exam