TS SSC exam fee last date March 2019, 10th fees telangana : The Director Government examination has released the examination fees schedule for the ssc /10th class March 2020 exams for the session 2019-20. The candidates can pay the examination fees via offline mode only through concerned Headmaster by October 29. Regular candidates have to pay an ts 10th class examination fees of Rs 125 for all subjects. Candidates can check ts ssc fee last date March 2020 exams, Telangana 10th exam fees details, ts ssc time table 2020 pdf, ts ssc failed candidates exam fee amount, fee structure, ts 10th exam fee last date details through this article.
Telangana SSC exam fee last date 2020
Are you searching online to know TS SSC Exam Fee Information of 10th Class? To appear in upcoming ts 10th Public Exam March 2020, it is mandatory for the students to deposit Exam Fees on or before the last date to concerned school Headmaster. Students will have to pay a exam fee in their schools by October 29 without any late fees
- Name of the Organization ; BSE Telangana
- Name of the exam : TS 10th Class exam March 2020
- Topic : TS SSC exam fees details
- Status : Available…
- Official website : bsetelangana.org
TS SSC Fees details March 2020
Are you among those who are going to appear in ts 10th class exam which is schedule to be held in March 2020? If yes, then you are advised to deposit ts ssc exam fees for 10th class through offline mode. complete fees and last date details given under.
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular I Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2020. All the recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
|Sl. No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE.,T.S, Hyderabad.|
|1.||Without late fee||29th Oct 2018||31st Oct 2019||1st to 3rd Nov 2019||5th to 9th Nov 2019|
|2.||With late fee of Rs.50/-||12th Nov 2018||14th Nov 2019||16th Nov 2019||17th Nov 2019|
|3.||With late fee of Rs.200/-||26th Nov 2018||27th Nov 2019||28th Nov 2019||29th Nov 2019|
|4.||With late fee of Rs.500/-||10th Dec 2018||11th Dec 2019||12th Dec 2019||13th Dec 2019|
Head of Account details :
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102- Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 25000303001
Important Note :
- 1. If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- 2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
Fee details :
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
Telangana SSC exam fee last date & Important Instructions to Candidates :
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.ll 01-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of
Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2020 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/-per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/-or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
- 1) There is no need to Submit ICR Cum OMR forms along with MNR.
- 2) Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
- 3) Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately.
Official website : bsetelangana.org
Here we have to given complete details of Telangana SSC exam fee last date March 2020, ts 10th fees (2021), ts 10th class fees details March, BSE Telangana time table, results and supplementary exam