SPMVV PGCET 2020-2021 notification, Padmavathi university apply online last date :Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam PG Entrance Test released for the Post Graduate courses, Sri Padmavathi Women’s University Tirupati has issued SPMVV PGCET official Information Bulletin pdf available on spmvvdoa.in. SPMVV Officials invite applications from all the eligible women candidates who have passed /appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, (Women’s University), Tirupati through SPMVVPGCET 2020 for the academic year 2020 – 2021 . SPMVV PGCET application form available from 21st March 2020.
- Latest : SPMVV PGCET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted on Aug 2, 2020, Results would be declared on Aug 14, 2020 New
- Submission of Online Application Extended upto June 10, 2020
SPMVV PGCET notification 2020-2021, online apply
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati invites Padmavathi university pgcet 2020 applications from all eligible women candidates for admission. online application will begin from March 21, 2020 and active spmvv pgcet application link available till June 10, 2020. So Interested students may apply through online only before the last date.
4. Masters in Social Work
7. B.Ed.(Spl.) (HI)
8. 5 years Integrated B.A./ M.A Public Policy and Anthropology
9. 5 years Integrated M.Sc., B.Vocational, PG Diploma, Certificate courses
How to apply: Candidates may submit applications Online or offline on or before June 10, 2020.
Also Check : SPMVV PGCET hall tickets
Padmavathi university pgcet 2020 notification Fee details : Candidates will have to submit a processing fees through online. The fee amount was Rs. 425. Usually fee payment is online mode only.
SPMVVPGCET 2020 Schedule
|Commencement of online registration||21st March 2020|
|Last day for registration|
|Issue date of Admit card||week days before the date of exam|
|Examination Date||Aug 2, 2020|
|Declaration of result||Aug 14, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for SPMVV PGCET 2020 – 2021
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree exam is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission in to any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examinations or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2020 are not eligible.
- Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section R.
The eligibility criteria for admission into each course available in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) along with the entrance test, one has to take are given below.
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. Degree with Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one subject and any other two subjects from Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Medical Lab Technology with 50% aggregate.||01-Biochemistry|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||a. B.Sc. with Biotechnology/ Chemistry with any one biology subject|
b. B.Tech. Biotechnology
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. Degree Botany with Chemistry/ Biochemistry as compulsory subjects and with 50% of marks on an average in the group.||03-Botany|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. Degree with Zoology as one of the subjects in Part-II. The candidates should have secured at least II class with 50% marks in Zoology and 50% marks in aggregate.||03-Zoology|
|M.Sc. Sericulture||B.Sc. with any two of the following subjects Sericulture/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Zoology/Botany/ Chemistry/ Homescience/Clinical Pathology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/Genetics/MolecularBiology/Biot echnology/Entomology/Medical Lab Technology. The candidates should have secured at least II class with 50% marks in groups.||03- Sericulture|
|B.Sc., 3 year degree / 4 year degree course with Chemistry as one of the subjects in the combination. The candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in the B.Sc. Degree.||04-Organic Chemistry|
|M.A. Economics||Any graduate with 45% in Arts subjects and 50% in Science subjects in groups. They should have studied atleast one of the following subjects in their UG course: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Computer Science.|
a. B.Com/BBA with 45% of the aggregate in groups
b. B.Tech (Any Branch) with 55% marks on the Aggregate
|M.Ed.||The candidates who complete B.Ed/B.Ed.Spl. degree course from any university recognized by UGC with a minimum of|
50% of marks
|06-Edu cation (M.Ed.)|
|M.A. English||Any graduate with atleast 45% in Special English/ General|
|M.Sc. Food and|
|B.Sc. Home Science, General B.Sc. with Nutrition as one paper, B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc. Food Science and Quality Control, B.Sc. Applied Nutrition, B.Sc. Rural Home Science, BHSC (4 Years) with 50% marks in groups.||08- FNS|
|M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies||Any Graduate including B.Sc. Nursing with 50% marks in groups||09-HDFS|
|B.A / B.Sc., with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects||10-Mathematics|
|B.Sc. Degree with atleast 50% aggregate and Chemistry/Biochemistry as one Subject. Any of the other two subjects from Microbiology/ BioChemistry/ Biotechnology/Botany/Zoology/Medical lab Technology||11-Microbiology|
|M.C.J.(Communic ation &Journalism)||Any graduate with 45% on the aggregate marks.||12-Journalism|
|Any recognized Degree with Vocal Music or Veena Music as one of the main subjects, or any recognized Degree with diploma/Certificate in Veena Music ,Vocal Music or equivalent .Or any recognized Degree with a grading in Vocal or Veena in classical Music Audition board of All India Radio or Degree four years systematic training from Guru.||13- Mu sic|
|Any Bachelor’s Degree with NatyaVisarada / Govt certificate|
/Diploma /Praveena /equivalent /Oriental title Degree
performance in the interview of SPMVV or Bachelor Degree in dance
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc., Degree with Physics and Mathematics are the subjects in the combination.|
The candidates should have secured at least 50% in the aggregate in B.Sc. Degree
|Master’s Course in|
|Any Graduate with 45% in groups in Arts and 50% in Science in a given class and among the applicants preference will be given to social work graduates.||16-Social Work|
|M.A. Telugu lan guage, literature an d tran slation||Any graduate with 40% in general Telugu preference will be given to SPL. Telugu, BAOL/Sastri.||17-Telugu|
|Any graduate with 45% of the marks in groups||18-Women’s Studies|
|M.P.Ed (Ph ysical|
|B.P.Ed. or BPE from any recognized University||19-Physical Education|
|Candidates with a bachelor’s degree of B.Com or B.A with|
Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce /
|20 – Commerce|
|Economics / Computer Applications with an aggregate of|
|M.Sc. Statistics||B.A/B.Sc. with Statistics and Mathematics as optional subjects.||21 – Statistics|
|B.Ed Spl (H.I)||B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or Any Equivalent Degree at Graduate level depending on the requirements of the school subject for pedagological courses and for the particular course with minimum 50% in the Qualifying degree examination.||22-B.Ed Spl (H.I)|
|M.Vocational Fashion Technology and Apparel Designin g||B.Voc FTAD/ B.Sc. Textiles and Clothing (Home Science)/ B.A or B.Sc. in Fashion Aided Designing/ Garment Technology/ B.Tech. Textiles with 45 percent marks in Groups||23-M.Voc (FTAD)|
|M.Vocational Nutrition an d Health Care Sciences||B.Voc.Nutrition And Health Care Sciences/B.Sc.Nutrition and Dietetics/ B.Sc.Chemistry,BioChemistry and Clinical Nutrition(CBCN)/ B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Physiotherapy(BPT)/ B.Pharmacy/ Bachelor Degree in Health Care Management/ B.Sc.Public Health with 45 percent in Groups||24-M.Voc (NHCS)|
|B.A/M.A Pu blic Policy an d Anthropology||Intermediate in any Stream from a recognized board.||25-B.A/M.A Public|
Policy and Anthropology
In case of the course where there are seats with different eligibility criteria, the vacant seats in either category (after exhausting the complete list) will be filled with candidates of other category.
How to Apply for Padmavathi university pg entrance 2020
- Eligible candidates may submit their application through online.
- The online applications are made available in the website www.spmvvdoa.in
- Candidates should submit filled-in application through online along with application registration and processing fee of Rs.425/- paid through Andhra Bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking.
- Application form can also be downloaded and filled-in application shall be sent along with a processing fee of Rs.425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions , SPMVV, Tirupati on or before 13th May 2020 by post or in person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions , SPMVV, Tirupati
- Candidates can opt for MAXIMUM TWO TESTS only by paying Rs.850/- as Registration fee and should opt the same test center for both the tests.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
SPMVVPGCET 2020 Test Centres
Test Centers for Padmavathi university pgcet 2020 notification are as follows
SPMVV PGCET hall ticket 2020
Sri Padmavathi university Hall tickets for the entrance test can be downloaded from the official website www.spmvvdoa.in. No candidate is allowed to write the Padmavathi university pgcet 2020 without Hall ticket. Duplicate hall ticket can also be obtained from the office of the Directorate of Admissions of sri padmavati mahila visvavidyalayam by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions along with the evidence of having submitted the application. SPMVVPGCET hall ticket 2020 is to be preserved carefully and to be produced at the time of admission.
We will update a other relevant details like online application form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply for PG admissions, Last Date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, counselling dates details through this website.
- 1. Hall tickets for the entrance test can be downloaded from the website www.spmvvdoa.in.
- 2. No candidate is allowed to write the Entrance examination without Hall ticket.
- 3. Duplicate hall ticket can also be obtained from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions or the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions along with the evidence of having submitted the application.
- 4. Padmavathi university pgcet 2020 notification hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and to be produced at the time of admission.
Contact Details :
|For Technical Problems Please Contact on following numbers|
For Complaints Regarding Filled in Paid Applications Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Clarification on regulations and eligibility rules contact|
Padmavathi university pg seats details
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 Semesters). The regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered by the University are as follows
|1.||M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||35||6||–|
|2.||M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||15||14||–|
|3.||M.Sc. Industrial Microbiology||–||–||15|
|7.||M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences- Clinical|
Nutrition & Dietetics
|8.||M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences- Community|
Health and Nutrition
|9.||M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences- Food Scien ce & Quality Control|| |
|10.||M.Sc. Home Scien ce- Human Development and|
|11.||M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||–||–||120|
|16.||M.A. English Language and Literature||30||6||–|
|17.||M.A. Telugu Language, Literature and Translation||40||6||–|
|18.||M.A. Women’s Studies||25||–||–|
|19.||M.A. Music: Veen a||10||–||–|
|20.||M.A. Music: Vocal||10||–||–|
|23.||M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism)||20||–||–|
|24.||MSW (Master of Social Work)||30||18||–|
|25.||M.P.Ed ( Two Years-Master of Physical Education)||–||–||40|
|26.||M.Com (Master of Commerce )||–||–||60|
|28.||M. Vocational Fashion Technology an d Apparel|
|29.||M. Vocational Nutrition an d Health Care Scien ces||–||–||20|
|30.||B.Ed. Spl (H.I)||30||–||–|
|31.||B.A/M.A Public Policy and Anthropology||–||–||60|
Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam PGCET official website : spmvvdoa.in
Tag : SPMVV PGCET 2020-2021 notification, Padmavathi university apply online last date