SKU PGCET notification 2020-2021 pdf, skucet apply online last date : Sri Krishnadevaraya University PG admission notification is released, SKU PGCET applications available from 11th March, Last date for submission of online application is 20-05-2020 at 05.00 p.m. on skudoa.in. So candidates refer the full details like official notification, submission of online application form , eligibility criteria, how to apply, last date to apply, exam date, hall ticket issuing date, date of result and counselling details through information bulletin.
- Latest : Last Date to Submission of on-line Applications is Extended up to May 20, 2020 without Fine
- SK University pg admission notification released, Online Application available from March 11, 2020
- Last date for submission of online application with out late fee is May 20, 2020
SKUCET 2020 notification
The Convener @SKUCET 2020, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu invites online applications through the website: www.skudoa.in for admission into various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
SKUCET applications starts from 11th March and ends on May 20, 2020
Exam Date : SKU PG admission test exam date not yet released.
SKU PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be 40%. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and in degree/PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2020 are not eligible.
- Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in information bulletin
How to Apply SKUCET Online Application Form
- Candidate has to submit Application online through the website: www.skudoa.in by clicking on the button SKUCET-2020.
- The cost of each application is Rs.400 and it should be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking in online.
- Instructions to the candidate and Prospectus can be obtained from website: www.skudoa.in
- Candidate has to submit separate application for each course/subject.
- Candidate is advised to take a printout of the application submitted to university.
- Online applications can be submitted from 11th March 2020 onwords
- The last date for online application without late fee is on or before 20-05-2020.
SKUCET 2020 Application Fee
The SKUCET 2020 Application fee per course is mentioned below
|Application Fee after May 20, 2020||Rs. 500 + Rs. 500= Rs.1000/-|
|Application Fee after May 27, 2020||Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Additional Late fee Rs.1000/-= Rs.1500/-|
|Application Fee after June 4, 2020||Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.5000/- =Rs.5500-00|
The Application fee has to be paid online via. Credit Card, Debit Card, Master Card, Net Banking.
- Online application Starts from: 11-03-2020
- Last date for online application without late fee of Rs.500/- : 20-05-2020
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/- =Rs.1000.00) per test upto : 27-05-2020
- Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Additional Late fee Rs.1000/- =Rs.1500-00) per test upto : 04-06-2020
- With Tatkal fee of Rs.5000/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.5000/- =Rs.5500-00) from 05.06.2020 to till two days before the commencement of SKUCET-2020 examinations
Availability of SKUCET Notification 2020 Hall Tickets
1. Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available online to the candidates 10 days before the date of Test.
2. Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the website: www.skudoa.in and attend the Entrance Test.
3.Duplicate Hall Ticket can also be had from the office of the Convener, SKUCET-2020 or from the Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for .100/- drawn in favor of the ‘Convener, SKUCET-2020’ along with the evidence of having submitted the online application.
4. SKUCET-2020 Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
Also Check : SKUCET Hall Ticket Download
SKUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
SKUCET 2020 is divided into three sections, A, B & C. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes, and the question paper will have 100 multiple-choice questions. The exam will be conducted in offline mode, and the candidates must mark the answers in the OMR sheets. The detailed exam pattern of SKUCET 2020 can be checked below.
|Name of the Section||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section – A (General English)||30||30|
|Section – B (Reasoning, Arithmetic – only basics)||30||30|
|Section – C (Subject Specific as per the Course opted by the candidates)||40||40|
SKUCET 2020 Exam Centers
Below is the list of test centres for SKUCET 2020. The Test is expected to be conducted at two of the centres within the state.
|Test Centres Code||Centre Name|
|01||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu|
|02||G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool|
SKUCET 2020 Admit Card
SKUCET 2020 admit card is available for download after online application process is complete. Admit card has to be carried at the exam center along with a photo ID proof. The details related to name, age, date of birth, center address and reporting time will be present on the admit card.
Steps to download the admit card are given below: –
- Open the official website: http://www.skudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=CET.
- Look for the link named as “download hall ticket”.
- Click on the link and fill the details of application number and date of birth as asked on the screen.
- Click on “submit” button.
- The admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future use.
SKUCET 2020 Result
The result for SKUCET 2020 will be declared online. Candidates will be able to check their respective results by visiting the official website. The rank card for SKUCET will be issued to the candidates after the declaration of results. The Rank Card will also be made available on the official website only.