SKU distance education notification 2021 for degree & pg @skucde.com : sku dde notification 2021 is released for admission into pg and ug courses, SKU distance education application form and prospectus pdf for UG and PG Programmes for 2021-22 available on http://skucde.com/.
- Commencement of SKU DDE Online Applications : Jan 6, 2020
- Last date for payment of Fee : Feb 5, 2020
SK University dde ug & pg admission 2021-2022
The Application should be submitted through Online only at www.skucde.com
After filling of the online application, candidates are directed to send the printout of the filled in application along with the online payment receipt for Rs. 500/- Application cost and Course fee on or before 08-02-2020.
- The Login is provided for all U.G. Courses (B.A/B.Com/BBA) Direct stream and Entrance Test Application which should be submitted through the Study Centres only.
- The Study Centre’s should take the Password from SKU-DDE.
- Login with the Password and Fill the Application Form.
- Admission Application (Direct Stream) and Entrance Test Applications should be filled separately.
- Payment should be paid candidate wise through Online.
- Take Application Printout. Give one copy to the candidate.
- The candidate should a copy of Payment Receipt and Filled in Application Form for further correspondence in any.
- After completion of all the Applications with payment the study centre will get consolidated
Applied candidates list.
- The Study centre should submit the applied candidates list with Filled in Application forms along with the required documents to the SKU-DDE in person only.
The following enclosures should be sent along with application:
- (a) A copy of Bank receipt pertaining to the course fee.
- (b) Xerox copy of the Intermediate Pass Certificate.
- (c) Date of birth certificate (Attested Xerox copy only)
- (d) Xerox copy of SSC or its equivalent certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for admission into B.A./B.Com./B.Com (Computers)/BBA
- (I) Direct Admission Stream : (Eligibility Test is not required)
(a) Candidates who have passed the Intermediate or its equivalent (10+2) examination (or) A.P Open Intermediate.
(b) Candidates who have passed the Two year I.T.I. or Two year vocational course after S.S.C.
- (II) Eligibility Test Stream: For those who do not have any formal education or who have not passed the Intermediate or its equivalent and should have completed 18 years of age as on 01-07-2019
Candidates can check the important schedule for the SKU DDE Admission 2020 from the given table.
|Commencement of Online uploading of Application||Jan 6, 2020|
|Last date for payment of the Registration Fee||Feb 5, 2020|
|Last date for the receipt of applications along with|
necessary documents and fee
|Feb 8, 2020|
—> Also Check : Distance Education notification —>
Tag : SKU distance education notification 2021-2022 for degree & pg @skucde.com, sku dde notification 2021