PU degree Results 2023-2024, UG sem exams revaluation/recounting details : Palamuru University degree exam result released soon on university portal for BA, BSc, B.com etc courses of 1st year, 2nd year and final year. So students who are attempted 1st semester, 2nd semester, 3rd sem, 4th semester, 5th sem and 6th semester examinations can check UG result through online websites manabadi.com or schools9.com
Palamuru University degree exam Result 2023-2024
University to release the degree results on its official web portal www.palamuruuniversity.com. PU officials has conducted the exam in the month of April/May for the Under Graduate students. Candidates who wrote the degree First Year, Second Year and Final Year exams at various examination centres can check PU degree Result 2023 by clicking on the link shared below.
|Results Link from official portal||Results Link|
|Palamuru University Nalgonda Degree Exam Results 2023 Web page|
|PU Degree Exams 2023|
|PU degree 6th Semester Results||Download|
|PU degree 4th Semester Results||Download|
|PU degree 2nd Semester Results||Download|
|Palamuru University Degree Exams 2023|
|Palamuru University degree 5th Semester Results||Download|
|Palamuru University degree 3rd Semester Results||Download|
|Palamuru University degree 1st Semester Results||Download|
Also Check : Palamuru University Degree Supply Time Table
Palamuru University degree Exam Results 2023
PU degree exam revaluation/recounting details
- This Palamuru University Revaluation application will be accepted before the last date.
- No action will be taken unless this is accompanied with a photo stat copy of the Memorandum of marks
- The prescribed fee for Revaluation/Recounting is Rs.300/- per paper
- The concerned Principal’s required to transfer the fee amount through RTGS / NEFT for credit
into “The Registrar, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar” A/C No: 62078258948, State Bank of India (SBI), Ganesh Nagar, Mahabubnagar, IFSC Code: SBIN0016375 and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, PU along with application forms. No Demand Drafts are accepted at core banking section at Exam Branch.
- The result will not be communicated to the candidate by post. However, they may know the results form the Examination branch directly. The memos of the candidates whose results have changed due to revaluation will be sent to the college Principal. In other cases, no intimation will be sent.
- If the discrepancy between the original marks and the revalued marks is 10% of more of the maximum marks of the paper, the revalued marks shall be taken as final and awarded to the candidate, and the result will be declared accordingly.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1 – When was PU degree results?
Ans : Palamuru University will be declared the result on its official website palamuruuniversity.ac.in in the month of July
2 – How to see the Palamuru University degree results?
Ans : Candidates can check the PU UG Results at palamuruuniversity.ac.in and also available on manabadi.com
3 – In which mode Palamuru University UG Result Released?
Ans : Online mode