PU degree results 2020-2021, revaluation/recounting details : Palamuru University degree exam result released soon on university portal for BA, BSc, B.com etc courses of 1st year, 2nd year and final year. So students who are attempted 1st semester, 2nd semester, 3rd sem, 4th semester, 5th sem and 6th semester examinations can check ug result through online websites manabadi.com or schools9.com
Palamuru University degree exam result 2020-2021
University to release the degree results on its official web portal www.palamuruuniversity.com. PU officials has conducted the exam in the month of April/May for the Under Graduate students. Candidates who wrote the degree First Year, Second Year and Final Year exams at various examination centres can check PU degree Result 2020 by clicking on the link shared below.
|Results Declared Dates||Results Link from official portal||Results Link from Manabadi portal|
|Degree Exams April 2020|
|13/08||PU degree 6th Semester Results|| |
Palamuru University degree
Even Semester Result
|13/08||PU degree 4th Semester Results|
|13/08||PU degree 2nd Semester Results|
|Degree Exams Nov/Dec 2020|
|13/01||PU degree 5th Semester Results|| |
Palamuru University degree
odd Semester Result
|13/01||PU degree 3rd Semester Results|
|13/01||PU degree 1st Semester Results|
Also Check : Palamuru University Degree Supply Time Table
Palamuru University degree Exam Results 2020-2021 : Download
PU degree exam revaluation/recounting details
- This Palamuru University Revaluation application will be accepted before the last date.
- No action will be taken unless this is accompanied with a photo stat copy of the Memorandum of marks
- The prescribed fee for Revaluation/Recounting is Rs.300/- per paper
- The concerned Principal’s required to transfer the fee amount through RTGS / NEFT for credit
into “The Registrar, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar” A/C No: 62078258948, State Bank of India (SBI), Ganesh Nagar, Mahabubnagar, IFSC Code: SBIN0016375 and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, PU along with application forms. No Demand Drafts are accepted at core banking section at Exam Branch.
- The result will not be communicated to the candidate by post. However, they may know the results form the Examination branch directly. The memos of the candidates whose results have changed due to revaluation will be sent to the college Principal. In other cases, no intimation will be sent.
- If the discrepancy between the original marks and the revalued marks is 10% of more of the maximum marks of the paper, the revalued marks shall be taken as final and awarded to the candidate, and the result will be declared accordingly.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1 – When was PU degree results?
Ans : Palamuru University will be declared the result on its official website palamuruuniversity.ac.in in the month of July
2 – How to see the Palamuru University degree results?
Ans : Candidates can check the PU UG Results at palamuruuniversity.ac.in and also available on manabadi.com
3 – In which mode Palamuru University UG Result Released?
Ans : Online mode