NIT Warangal MBA admissions 2018-2019 : The School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal is inviting applications from the eligible and interested Students who are seeking to get admission in MBA programme to engineering graduates and the department was honored with B-school awards. Interested Students can fill the NIT 2018 Application Form it is available on the official web portal www.nitw.ac.in/main/mba/adv2018/
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree, with first Class having not less than 60% aggregate marks/CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale for Open/OBC candidates and aggregate marks not less than 55%/ 6.0 CGPA on 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates, in any branch of Engineering/Technology with a valid CAT/MAT score. Selection will be based on Group Discussion and Interview.
NIT Warangal MBA admissions 2018-2019
Eligibility criteria for MBA programmes can be checked by downloading the NIT Warangal MBA admission notification 2018 from the official site. The registration fee Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST. Click on the active application form pdf link given below to fill the NIT Warangal MBA Application 2018 Form and submit it on or before 19th Feb 2018.
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates are required to download the application form available at www.nitw.ac.in. Filled in application form with all the necessary documents including the registration fee receipt to be send to the “Chairman (Admissions), NIT Warangal, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State” super scribing the envelope with “Application for Admission into M.B.A – 2018” The proof of payment of registration fee (Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) must accompany the application form. The link to pay registration fee through SBI i-collect is www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/collecthome.htm. Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct Transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded.
List of documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Copy of SSC in support of Date of Birth
- Copy of Intermediate/(10+2) Certificate
- Copy of Provisional Pass Certificate / Degree Certificates ( In case, final semester results is awaited, Provisional Pass Certificate should be submitted at the time of counseling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission shall be cancelled)
- Copies of Marks Memos / Grade Sheets of the qualifying examinations
- Copy of Study and Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- For OBC candidates, OBC certificate issued after 01.04.2017 only is accepted
- Copy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Relief Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Copy of the CAT/MAT Rank Card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (In such a case, the candidate must produce the CAT/MAT score card during the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process, if short listed).
Applications without these documents shall be deemed to be incomplete and shall be rejected.
NIT Warangal MBA admission notification 2018-2019 Application form Pdf : Download
Important dates for NIT Warangal MBA admissions 2018-2019
- Availability of Application form on institute website: 12.01.2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with the relevant documents: 19.02.2018
- List of Short-listed Candidates (On the Institute Website): 26.02.2018
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 22nd & 23rd March, 2018
- Display of final results on Institute website 2nd April 2018
- Selected candidates are required to report physically for taking admission during 10th or 11th April, 2018 along with all the original certificates and proof of payment of tuition fee.
Official website : https://www.nitw.ac.in/main/mba/adv2018/