Navodaya Application form for 6th class 2024-2025 @navodaya.gov.in : JNVST Application date 2023 released, JNV Class 6 registration form 2023 available on the official website, Navodaya Entrance Exam 2023 Application available from 20 June 2023, Last date to Navodaya apply online for Class 6 is 10 Aug 2024.
- JNVST Notification 2023 released
- Navodaya Entrance Exam 2023 Application available from 20 June 2023
- JNVST Apply Online last date 2023 is 10 Aug 2023
- The correction window for class VI JNVST 2023 admission will remain open on Aug 2023
- Check : JNVST Application Form 2023 class 9 ( Available…)
- Official Website : navodaya.gov.in
JNVST Application form 2024 last date
JNV Class 6 admission form 2023 available on the official website, navodaya.gov.in. The JNVST Application form 2023 was released on 20 June 2023. Students who had registered for phase 1 admission could fill Navodaya apply online for Class 6 until 10 Aug 2023.
- Studying in Class V in academic Session 2023-24 in a Govt./Govt recognized school in the same district, where JNV is functioning and to which they are seeking admission.
- Candidates who have passed class V before the session 2023-24 or repeated candidates are not allowed.
- Should study for full academic session in Class-V from the same district from where admission is sought.
- Born between 01-05-2012 and 30-04-2014 (both the days inclusive)
navodaya.gov.in schedule 2024, JNVST Entrance exam date
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test for Class 6 has been scheduled by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The application form for admission to JNV Class 6 for the 2024-25 session started from 20 June 2023, and will continue till 10 Aug 2023. The test will now be held on 4 Nov 2023. The complete schedule are as follows
|Submission of JNVST Online Application Start||20 June 2023|
|Last date to JNV Apply Online||10 Aug 2023|
|Navodaya Admit Card 2022||Nov 2023|
|Navodaya Entrance Exam Date||4 Nov 2023|
|JNVST Result||Feb 2024|
Keep the following scanned copies ready before start filling the application.
- Certificate verified by the Head Master mentioning the details of candidate in the prescribed format
- Candidate’s signature. (Size of signature should be between 10-100 kb for photo)
- Parent’s signature. (Size of signature should be between 10-100 kb for photo)
- Candidate’s photograph. (Size of images should be between 10-100 kb for photo)
- Certificate signed by parent and candidate. (Size of images should be between 50-300 kb for photo)
- Aadhaar details/ Residence certificate issued by competent Government authority.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya apply online 2024 procedure
(i) The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
(ii) The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
(iii) In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
(iv) Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
(v) In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate signed by the Head Master, photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
Navodaya Application form for 6th class 2024-2025
Tag : Navodaya Application form for 6th class 2024-2025 @navodaya.gov.in