Navodaya 9th class admit card download 2024-2025 JNVST entrance exam @navodaya.gov.in : Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) admit cards available now on JNVST portal, All the candidates who are appearing for the Navodaya vidyalaya 9th class written test can get their admit cards from nvsadmissionclassnine.in/nvs/homepage. Also Check : Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2024 date
- Downloading of JNVST Admit Card 2024 class 9 is available
- Navodaya 9th Class Entrance Exam 2024 will be conducted on 11 Feb 2024
- Exam duration – 2 ½ hours (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Official Website : navodaya.gov.in.
JNVST admit card 2024-2025 class 9
All the candidates who are appearing for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test or JNVST 2024 can get their admit card. Candidates can check important dates for Navodaya hall ticket 2024 for both the exams from below. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the admit card of selection test for admission in Class IX 2024 on its official website.
|JNVST Entrance Dates
|Name of Exam
|JNVST Entrance Exam 2024
|JNVST admit card 2024 class 9
|JNVST Admit Card 2022 Download Date
|JNVST Exam Date
|11 Feb 2024 ( 10.30 am to 12.30PM)
Instructions related to OMR Sheet
- Candidates will Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only
- There is only one correct answer for each question. While marking your answer darken the circle which is the correct answer
- Please do not over write because it will be treated as wrong answer
- Darkening more than one circle will be treated as wrong answering.
- OMR sheet tampering using blade, fluid etc. will be treated as cancelled.
General Instructions to Candidates
- Count the number of pages of the Booklet and see that they are in proper order. Also please ensure that the question paper contains 100 questions serially numbered from 1-100. In case of a defective test booklet, report it to your investigator and get it replaced.
- Candidates must fill in their Roll Number on answer sheet as well as question paper.
- The Booklet consists of 100 questions in four sections
Section-I : Hindi ( 1st Question-15th Question)Section -II : English (16th Question-30th Question)Section -III : Mathematics (31st Question-65th Question)Section-IV : General Science (66th Question-100th Question)
- A Bell will be rung after every one hour.
- Answers are to be marked in the separate OMR sheet which will be provided along with question paper. Marking of answers on the question paper is NOT allowed.
- Use of Pencil is Strictly Prohibited.
- Use of white correction fluid/eraser on Answer Sheet is NOT allowed.
- Do not make any stray mark on the answer sheet
- Do not leave the ball without banding over answer sheet and admit card to the investigator.
Any candidate found either giving or receiving assistance or using unfair means during the exam will be disqualified. Any attempt for impersonation will also disqualify the
Steps to download JNVST Class 9 admit card 2024
- Visit official website navodaya.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link
- Login using Username and password
- The JNVST admit card 2024 class 9 will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout.
Download JNVST admit card 2024-2025 class 9
Tag : Navodaya 9th class admit card download 2024-2025 JNVST entrance exam