Navodaya 9th class admission 2022-2023, apply online last date : Navodaya vidyalaya admission 2022 class 9 notification released. Candidates who want to apply for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2022 for Admission to Class 9 can apply online through the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya at navodaya.gov.in.
- Commencement of JNVST Applications is Sep 13, 2021
- Last date to apply for JNV admission 2022 is Nov 15, 2021
- Also Check : JNVST 9th class hall ticket 2022
JNVST Application Form 2022-2023 Class 9
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites applications for admissions in Class IX against vacant seats in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas for the session 2022-23. Online portal for submission of applications starts from 13th September 2021.
- Candidates studying in Class- VIII in the academic session 2021-22 in Govt./Govt. recognized schools in the same district where JNV is functioning and to which they are seeking admission, are eligible.
- A candidate seeking admission must be born between 01.05.2006 and 30.04.2010 (both days inclusive).
- This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the SC/ST categories
JNVST Class 9 Exam Date 2022 : Selection Test for admission to Class IX will be conducted on Saturday, the 9th April 2022 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of concerned district/ any other centre allotted by NVS.
www.navodaya.gov.in 2022 class 9 Schedule
|JNVST Application 2022 starts from||13 Sep 2021|
|Last date to Navodaya apply online 2022 for Class-IX||15 Nov 2021|
|JNVST admit card 2022 release date||April 2022|
|Navodaya Exam date 2022 class 9||9 April 2022|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Pattern 2022-2023
Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi. The selection test will be of objective type with 2 ½ hours duration without any break. However, in respect of candidates with special needs (Divyang), additional time of 50 minutes will be provided, subject to the production of certificates from the competent authority. Selection Test will consist of questions from the subjects of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall be of Class VIII.