KU degree fee last date 2021-2022, ku ug exam time table : Kakatiya University has published 1st year 2nd semester, 2nd year 4th semester, final year regular and Improvement of B.A./B.B.M./B.Com./B.Sc/B.Voc/PDC/B.A (L)/ BCA fees due dates through online. So candidates can check ku degree exam fee date 2021, exam schedule available on official portal. Last date for payment of 1st semester exam fee is 24 June 2021 and with fine of Rs 50 upto 1 July 2021 while payment of fee of degree courses can check fee details through this article.
- Kaktiya University ug fees details 2021 notification is released complete information available from below article
- Last date for payment of KU degree 1st sem exam fee without late fee is 24 June 2021
- Last date for payment with fine of Rs 50 upto 1 July 2021
- Check : KU degree time table 2021
Kakatiya University degree fees details 2021
It is hereby notified for information to all the candidates pursuing of I Year / II Year Ex and III year Regular/ Ex and Improvement of B.A./B.B.M./B.Com./B.Sc/B.Voc/PDC/B.A (L)/ BCA I Year, II/II Ex & III/II Semester courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the Annual Examinations & Backlog Exams to be held in the month of February/March /April 2021, that the last dates for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below.
KU degree fee notification pdf download
|Name of the course||Fees notification download|
|UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc I Semester Examinations Notification – 2021||Download|
KU UG Fee Particulars
|COURSES||I, III, IV & V Semester||VI Semester|
For 3 or more papers
|Upto 2 papers||450/-||—|
|B.A.(Comp.)/ B.B.A./ B.Com.(Comp.)/ B.Sc. & B.Sc.(Comp.) # (For 3 or more papers)|| |
|Upto 2 papers||550/-||—|
For 3 or more papers (Without Practicals)
|For 3 or more papers (With Practicals)||650/-||650+300*|
|Up to 2 papers (Without Practicals)||450/-||—|
|Up to 2 papers (With Practicals)||550/-||—|
For 3 or more papers
|Up to 2 papers||650/-||—|
|B.A/BA(L)/ B.B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA.|
Improvement for each paper
* Consolidated Memo of Marks and Provisional Certificate charges (Ex-Candidates who have already paid this amount need not pay again)
KU degree fee last date 2021
- Without late fee :
- With a late fee of . 50/- :
Kakatiya University degree fees dates & Instruction to Students
1. In case of late registration and submission a separate penalty for each year should be remitted.
2. The Principals are requested to register the student enrollment through online only. The website address is www.kuonline.co.in.
3. Only single application form should be used by each candidate irrespective of the year/years for which he/she desires to register as Ex./Improvement candidate.
4. Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.
5. The students can obtain application forms from their respective colleges.
6. Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Therefore, the candidates should confirm their eligibility by going through the rules and before the remittance of examination fee.
7. In case of transfer of students from one college to the other, transfer orders should be enclosed with Nominal Rolls.
8. The date of Commencement of Examinations and the detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
KU degree fee last date 2020 – Guidelines for Principals
1. The application forms may be from the website from the kuonline.co.in
2. Following is the schedule for submission of forms and nominal rolls.
|Fee Particulars||Last date for payment of exam fee||Last date for uploading and consolidated payment of fee by the Principal (through D.D.)||Last date for submission of application forms along with generated nominal rolls & D.D. to the C.O.E.|
|Without Late Fee|
|With a late of .50/-|
3. The application forms should be submitted as per the above schedule for without late fee and with a late fee separately in time without fail, otherwise penalty . 5000/- on the total application forms will be imposed.
4. Application forms should be submitted along with
i. 2 hard copies of online generated nominal rolls.
ii. No dues certificate from the Academic Branch, KU.
iii. No dues certificate from Dean, College Development Council, KU. iv. No dues certificate from Dean, Academic Affairs, KU.
5. Application forms should be scrutinized and signed by the Academic Coordinator of the college in accordance with the guidelines and instructions issued and should be tied separately in chronological order. Applications of not eligible candidates are liable for rejection at any stage whenever they are detected. For this, the University will not be held responsible in any manner.
6. Payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft Course–Wise only. Any other mode of payment is not accepted.
7. The application forms of the candidates who have put in the required percentage of attendance only to be forwarded to the University.
8. Application forms will not be accepted from the colleges after 3-07-2021.
9. The details of the Faculty should be uploaded online in the new format available in the website and generated hard copy should be submitted to the Examination Branch.
10. Nominal Rolls will not be accepted unless the hard copy of uploaded Faculty details.
Official website : kuexams.org