KU bed 1st sem exam fee last date 2019 – 2020 time table : KU bed 1st semester exam fee details notification released, check exam fees last date, fee amount & time table through following article
Kakatiya University b.ed exam fee details 2019
It is hereby notified that B.Ed. I–Year: I–Semester Examinations will be held in the month of December, 2019 and that the following is the schedule for payment of prescribed examination fee and submission of downloaded NRs and Photo-forms to the undersigned
|Payment of Fee||For Students||For Colleges|
|Without late fee||23/12/2019|
|With a late fee of Rs.250/-||30/12/2019|
Fee particulars :
- For all Papers (University College) ₹700/-
- Up to two (2) papers ₹400/-
- For all Papers (Other Colleges) ₹800/-
- Up to two (2) papers ₹500/-
Instructions to the Candidates:
1) The Candidates have to verify and confirm their eligibility as per the academic norms of their course before remittance of the examination fee to the Principal of the college concerned for uploading their examination form(s), along with Nominal Rolls, through online to www.kakatiya.ac.in, www.kuonline.co.in
2) Examination Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
3) However, appearance in the ensuing examinations by the candidates will be subject to scrutiny of their eligibility according to academic rules and promotion norms. In case of any deviation, such candidates shall have to forego the results thereof.
Instructions to the Principals:
1) First of all, ascertain the eligibility of each candidate to be registered for ensuing examinations before uploading/sending their forms and Nominal Rolls to the undersigned through online to www.kakatiya.ac.in, www.kuonline.co.in..
2) Consolidated amount of Examination Fee(s) shall be paid in the form Demand Draft(s) drawn in
favour of the “Registrar, KU Examinations Account (52026910298)” payable at the State Bank of
India, K.U. Branch, Warangal (IFC Bank Code No.SBIN0020262).
3) If any deviation found, college(s) concerned will be levied a penalty of ₹20,000/- and so on and so forth as per the resolutions passed by the Standing Committee of the Academic Senate.
4) Late fee of ₹1,000/- will be imposed to accord late permission to eligible candidates, if any, after the
due date. No application will be entertained after the commencement of the notified examinations.
5) The Principals shall submit:
- a) Covering Letter, along with down-loaded Nominal Rolls and photo-forms of the registered
- b) No Dues Certificate(s) shall be obtained from the Deans of College Development Council and
Academic Audit, KU for every examination before submission for the NRs, etc.;
- c) Requisite Examination Fee in the form of Demand Drafts shall be as per the downloaded NR
6) In case of delay in the above submission as per the above mentioned scheduled dates, the undersigned
will charge a penalty of Rs.2,000/- per day and the same shall be paid through B Challan. Note: Detailed Time-Table of Theory Examinations in this regard will be notified in due course