IIIT Basara admissions 2020 – 2021 , apply online, Rgukt notification : Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies will publish soon of iiit basara admissions 2020-21 notification on it’s official website admissions.rgukt.ac.in for admission into first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2020-2021. You can check eligibility criteria for basara iiit notification 2020 from the official web portal. And also Basara iiit online application form 2019 available on admissions.rgukt.ac.in from — April 2020.
Rgukt IIIT Basara notification 2020 for inter
Admission Procedure : Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2020-21) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2020-21 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weight age to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process.
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION
- a) Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2020, in the first attempt.
- b) Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2020 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
TS Rgukt IIIT Basara Online Application form 2020
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies is inviting applications from the eligible and interested Students who are seeking to get admission in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program. Interested Students can fill the Rgukt IIIT Basara 2019 Application Form from the official web portal admissions.rgukt.ac.in. IIIT basara applications will begin from April 2019, online application available till May , 2020
Rgukt IIIT admissions Important dates :
- Online application commences : **-04-2020
- Last date for receipt of Online applications: **-05-2020
- Last date for receipt of applications printout: **-05-2020
TS Basara IIIT Notification 2020 Note Points
1. Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
2. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools.
3. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Telangana State); and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘unreserved’ and filled by the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States.
4. Students belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats.
Official website : admissions.rgukt.ac.in