IIIT BASARA counselling 2024-2025 dates, certificate list, helpline centers : Officials have announced IIIT BASARA Results. The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – BASAR release counselling schedule on it’s web portal. Certificate verification will be started from 7 July 2024. This is to inform all the provisionally selected candidates to see the details of counselling, certificate verification, helpline centers and fee particulars for admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme.
- The BASARA IIIT first phase counselling 2024 Telangana (General Category) will be conducted from 7 July 2024
- Report at venue of counseling i.e., at RGUKT (IIIT) – BASAR Campus, Nirmal (District)
- The candidates are strictly advised to bring the original certificates along with TWO sets of the Xerox copies for attending certificate verification
- Official Website : www.rgukt.ac.in/admissions2024.html
RGUKT BASARA IIIT admission counseling 2024-2025 Telangana
We are happy to inform that you have been provisionally selected for counseling for the admission into 6 -Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar for the Academic Year 2024 -24. The following are the Instructions to the provisionally shortlisted candidates for counseling. All the candidates are requested to read them carefully.
I. Candidates are instructed to report at Venue of counseling i.e., at RGUKT, Basar Campus, Basar Nirmal (District), Telangana as per below schedule by following provisional selection list published on the website.
- Day 1: On 7th July 2024 at 09:00 AM: S.No. 1 to 500 from the selection list
- Day 2: On 8th July 2024 at 09:00 AM: S.No. 501 to 1000 from the selection list
- Day 3: On 9th July 2024 at 09:00 AM: S.No. 1001 to 1404 from the selection list
It is the responsibility of the students/parents to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the University by 09.00 AM on the above said date(s).
As per official notification, selected candidates has been shortlisted for counseling. They have to report to the helpline center designated to them with all the required documents in original and photocopies. The candidates shall bring the following documents /certificates in original along with 2 sets of the Xerox copies
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination.
- Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination.
- Study/ Bonafide certificates (from 4th class to 10th Class)
- Candidates claiming admission under Non-local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the state.
- Caste/Community/Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only).
- Income Certificate (latest and issued after 01.04.2024 from Meeseva Only).
- Six photographs of the candidate and two photographs of the parents(Father, Mother and Two Guardians)
- A photo copy (Xerox copy) of family Ration Card.
- A photo copy (Xerox copy) of Aadhar Card.
- The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following documents (The loan applications will be available at the bank in the campus)
a. Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates.
b. Employee Identity Card of the parent.
c. Three months salary Certificates of the parent (Latest).
d. PAN card of Student and Parent.
e. Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter ID card /Aadhar Card of the Student and Parent.
f. Bank account statement for last six months.
g. Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian.
|1||Announcement of Selection List, Phase –I||3 July 2024|
|2||Certificate Verification for CAP and PH Categories||July 2024|
|3||Certificate Verification for NCC and Sports Categories||July 2024|
|4||Counseling & Admissions for NRI & Other States(Global)||July 2024|
|5||Counseling at RGUKT BASAR Phase I (S.No 1 to 500)||7 July 2024|
|6||Counseling at RGUKT BASAR Phase I (S.No 501 to 1000)||8 July 2024|
|7||Counseling at RGUKT BASAR Phase I (S.No 1001 to 1404)||9 July 2024|
|8||Counseling for unfilled seats of Global category||July 2024|
|9||Announcement of Phase-II, Special Categories Selection List||July 2024|
Helpline centers : Report at Venue of counseling i.e., at RGUKT (IIIT) – BASAR, BASAR Mandal, Nirmal (District) at 10:00 AM., along with the original documents / certificates mentioned below, without fail. It is the responsibility of students / parents to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the University by 10:00 AM
Fees details :
The following is the fee structure for each student who is admitted into 6–Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of the University.
|SL No.||Fee Particulars||SC/ST Categories||Non – SC/ST Categories|
|1.||Registration Fee||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|2.||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-|
|3.||Towards Health Insurance||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 700/-|
|4.||Examination Fee (Rs. 500/- Per Semester)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.1000/-|
|5.||Tuition Fee||Rs. 36,000/-||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Total Fee to be paid||Rs. 40,200/-||Rs. 40,700/-|
Note 1 : Students who are eligible for fee reimbursement as per the stipulated State Government rules need not pay tuition fee of Rs. 36,000/-. But in case, if they are not reimbursed the tuition fee, they shall have to pay the tuition fee before the commencement of Semester-II exam
Note 2 : Final Selectees should pay the required amount of the fee as mentioned above (for those, who eligible for fee reimbursement should pay Rs. 4,700/- and for SC/ST Rs. 4,200/- in the form of the Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Director, RGUKT, BASAR” from any nationalized bank payable at BASAR. The DD can also be drawn at our Campus on the same day of the counseling for which the service will be made available by the State Bank of India, IIIT Campus BASAR branch).
For further information, the candidates, provisionally selected for counseling may contact us over phone on +91 – 6304893876 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM, during working days.
TS BASARA IIIT Counselling details 2024 pdf (General Category)
Intimation to the Global / Global-Gulf Applicants on Counseling
Download Call Letter
IIIT BASARA counselling dates 2024-2025 Official website
Tag : IIIT BASARA counselling 2024-2025 dates, certificate list, helpline centers