IIIT basara counselling dates 2021-2022, certificate list, helpline centers : Officials have announced IIIT Basara Results. The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies – Basar release counselling schedule on it’s web portal. Certificate verification will be started from Nov 3, 2020. This is to inform all the provisionally selected candidates to see the details of counselling, certificate verification, helpline centers and fee particulars for admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme.
- The Basara IIIT first phase counselling 2021 will be conducted from 3rd to 7th Nov 2020
- Report at venue of counseling i.e., at RGUKT (IIIT) – Basar Campus, Nirmal (District)
- The candidates are strictly advised to bring the original certificates along with TWO sets of the Xerox copies for attending certificate verification
Rgukt Basara IIIT admission counselling 2021-2022
As per official notification, selected candidates has been shortlisted for counseling. They have to report to the helpline center designated to them with all the required documents in original and photocopies. The candidates shall bring the following documents /certificates in original along with 2 sets of the xerox copies
- Hall Ticket of 10th class exam.
- Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination.
- SSC Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate. However, in the event of already taken admission elsewhere, the candidate can be given time to produce TC within two days or latest by 12.11.2020 giving an undertaking to that effect, failing which the admission stands cancelled.
- Study certificates (from 4th class to 10th Class)
- Candidates claiming admission under Non-Local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the state.
- Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
- Income Certificate (latest & issued after 01.04.2020 from Meeseva Only).
- Two photographs each of the candidate and parents.
- A photo copy (Xerox copy) of family Ration Card
- Aadhar UID Card or EID of the candidate (Xerox Copy)
- The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following (The loan applications will be available at the bank on the campus):
a. Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates b. Employee Identity Card of the parent
c. Three months’ salary certificates of the parent (Latest)d. PAN card of Student & Parente. Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card of the Student and Parent f. Bank account statement of the last six months
g. Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian
|Serial Number 1 to 250||Nov 3, 2020|
|Serial Number 251 to 500||Nov 4, 2020|
|Serial Number 501 to 750||Nov 5, 2020|
|Serial Number 751 to 1000||Nov 6, 2020|
|Serial Number 1001 to 1193||Nov 7, 2020|
Helpline centers : Report at Venue of counseling i.e., at RGUKT (IIIT) – Basar, Basar Mandal, Nirmal (District) at 10:00 AM., along with the original documents / certificates mentioned below, without fail. It is the responsibility of students / parents to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the University by 10:00 AM
Fees details :
The following is the fee structure for each student who is admitted into 6–Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of the University.
|SL No.||Fee Particulars||SC/ST Categories||Non – SC/ST Categories|
|1.||Registration Fee||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|2.||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-|
|3.||Towards Health Insurance||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 700/-|
|4.||Examination Fee (Rs. 500/- Per Semester)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.1000/-|
|5.||Tuition Fee||Rs. 36,000/-||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Total Fee to be paid||Rs. 40,200/-||Rs. 40,700/-|
Note 1 : Students who are eligible for fee reimbursement as per the stipulated State Government rules need not pay tuition fee of Rs. 36,000/-. But in case, if they are not reimbursed the tuition fee, they shall have to pay the tuition fee before the commencement of Semester-II exam
Note 2 : Final Selectees should pay the required amount of the fee as mentioned above (for those, who eligible for fee reimbursement should pay Rs. 4,700/- and for SC/ST Rs. 4,200/- in the form of the Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Director, RGUKT, Basar” from any nationalized bank payable at Basar. The DD can also be drawn at our Campus on the same day of the counseling for which the service will be made available by the State Bank of India, IIIT Campus Basar branch).
IIIT basara counselling dates 2021-2022 Official website