Basara IIIT Application last date 2024-2025 Telangana, rgukt.ac.in Apply online procedure : Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies will publish of IIIT Basara admissions 2024 notification on it’s official website admissions.rgukt.ac.in for admission into first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2024-25. You can check eligibility criteria for Basara IIIT notification 2024 from the official web portal. And also Basara IIIT online application form 2024 available on admissions.rgukt.ac.in from 5 June 2024. Check : TS Basara IIIT admission notification 2024
- Issue of TS IIIT Online Application 2024 : 5 June 2024
- Last date for submission of online application is 22 June 2024
- Official Website : https://tsrgukt.aptonline.in/TSRGUKT_BASAR/UI/CANDIDATE_HOMEPAGE.aspx
How to Apply for TS RGUKT IIIT Basar Admission 2024-2025
Before submission of online application check eligibility criteria, here are given below all eligibility rules
Eligibility For Admission
a) Candidates should have passed SSC (10th Class) or any other equivalent examinations in the first attempt, recognized by the State Governments of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh in the Year 2024.
- b) Candidates whose age is above 18 years as on 31.12.2024, (21 years in case of students under the SC/ ST categories) are not eligible to apply.
c) International students having Indian Citizenship / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|For the candidates of OC/BC (TS & AP)||Rs.400/-|
|For the candidates of SC/ST (TS & AP)||Rs.350/-|
|For the candidates of Other States|
/Global/ Unfilled Global (Other than TS
|For the candidates interested in unfilled|
|For the candidates of NRI/International||US $: 40.00|
Basara IIIT Application filing last date 2024 & Schedule
|1||Date of Notification||1 June 2024|
|2||Issue of Applications (online)||5 June 2024|
|3||Last date for receiving applications (online)||22 June 2024|
|4||Last date for receiving printout of the online application by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports)||25 June 2024|
|5||Announcement of Selection List (Provisional Date)||26 June 2024|
The Mandatory Details are as follows
The Candidates are advised to be ready with the following Mandatory / Optional details before filling the Online Application Form.
- Receipt form from TS/AP Online Centre
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking details
- Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket Number/ equivalent
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- TS POLYCET Rank Card
- The Local Candidate Certificate
- The Latest Income Certificate
- Study certificates from Class I to X
- The Caste Certificate
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, Etc.) Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
IIIT Basara Online Application Procedure 2024-2025
There are 3 Steps in filling the RGUKT-UG Admission 2024 online application
- Step-1: Fee Payment
- Step-2: Fill Application
- Step-3: Print Application Form
Step-1: Fee Payment :
Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through TS – AP ONLINE option ( or ) Candidates can make Online Fee Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Mode through our Website
|TS/AP Online by Cash||Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking|
|Choose your nearest TS /AP Online centre Visit any of the above centers with the following mandatory details like:|
|You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway site. from the Note down the “Payment Reference Id.” for future Correspondence.|
Note: During the Payment process, do not click on Back / Refresh buttons. Also do not close the Browser Page abruptly.
After your Payment is successful, (A “Payment Reference Id.” will appear on the screen. Note down The “Payment Reference Id.”
Step-2: Fill Application
- On your Internet Browser (preferably Google Chrome) type the website address http://admissions.rgukt.ac.in/adm/ug press ENTER button and you will see the following screen displayed in the computer.
- When you click on “Apply Now” Button, then new page will be displayed
- Enter Application ID,10th Hall Ticket Number in respected fields and click on ” Proceed Application ” Button
- Application Form will be displayed. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview / Submit button.
- After clicking on “Preview Application” button, the our filling application details page will be displayed. Click on “Edit Application” for editing candidate information and “Submit & Print Application” for submitting the application.
- After clicking on “Submit & Print Application” button, the new page will be displayed with submitted details of the student. Please note the “Application ID” for fee payment process.
Step-3: Print Application Form :
After submit the application , Online Application Printable page will appear on screen. For print copy of the submitted application form, click on “Print Application Form” button
Important Links :
Tag : Apply online procedure for IIIT BASARA admissions 2024 Telangana, IIIT BASARA application last date 2024-2025