HCU pg entrance exam 2021-2022 hcu pgcet notification : University of Hyderabad admission 2021-22 notification released, Central University PG Admissions 2021 application form available at @ acad.uohyd.ac.in. HCU notification Online Application for the PG entrance exam for admission to various courses academic year 2021-2022. A separate application form along with fees is required to be submitted for each course online.
- Last date for Online Application :
03 May, 202022nd May 2020
- There are 2400 seats being offered for admissions to 128 courses
HCU PGCET notification 2021 hcu pg admissions
If a candidate wishes to apply for multiple courses/programmes of study, a separate application form is to be filled online for each course and application fee for each online application is to be paid separately. Candidates are required to apply online through University website: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/. candidate will be required to have a scanned image of 25kb, signature with 10kb and Scanned copy of Caste Certificate. The last date to apply is 3rd May 2020. The online application form and the payment gateway shall cease to function on the midnight of 22 May 2020. Candidates need not send hard copy to the University.
Also Check : AUCET Notification , SPMVV PGCET Notification
Fees Details : Candidates are required to pay the prescribed HCU pg entrance exam 2020 fees (non refundable) of Rs.600/- in the case of General Candidates, Rs. 400/- in the case of OBC Candidates and Rs.275/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates through the online payment link provided in the application.
How to Apply Hyderabad central university notification 2021
Application for entrance examination for admission to various courses during 2020-21 is required to be submitted in the prescribed form online, available at http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/ee20.html from 03 April, 2020 to 22 May, 2020. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her Photograph (25kb) and signature (10kb). Scanned copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS applicants. A separate application along with application fee is required to be submitted for each course online.
After filling the online application form, the candidate can pay the fees immediately using ONLINE Payment Gateway link provided on the form. You don’t need to have account in SBI (or) ICICI bank to pay Application Fee in respective Payment Gateway. The Application No. & Payment Transaction Number(it will be generated & shown at the time of payment) should be noted carefully by the applicant for future reference.
University of Hyderabad Application Form : Download
Courses Offered in University of Hyderabad (HCU)
1) M.Sc.(5-year Integrated) Courses in Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Systems Biology
- Earth Sciences
2) M.A. (5-year Integrated) Courses in Social Sciences
- Political Science
3) M.F.A. Painting / Print Making / Sculpture
- Print Making
HCU PG Entrance Test hall ticket downloading from
27.05.2020onwards. The written tests for all the courses will be held from June 2 to Jun 6, 2020at 38 different Centres in the country.
Important information: Hall tickets, information to Shortlisted candidates for interview and selected wait-listed candidates will on be notified on the website. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check the University website for downloading the Hall Tickets, results and the relevant formats required for admission.
Entrance Test details :
- The question paper should be answered only in English except in the case of admission to language courses for which the question paper should be answered in the language concerned.
- The Entrance Examinations for various P.G. Degree Courses, I.M.Sc. (5-year Integrated) courses in Sciences and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) courses in Humanities and Social Sciences will consist of only a written test of 100 marks.
- The duration of the written test for all courses will be two hours. Late coming is allowed upto 15 minutes from the commencement of Exam and candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall after completion of the exam only
Details of courses offered, eligibility criteria, prescribed fee, reservation policy and the Prospectus 2020-21. Please refer to the website http://acad.uohyd.ac.ln or http://www.uohyd.ac.in.
Central University PG Entrance Exam Schedule
- Online Application start date 03-04-2020
- Last date for submitting the Online Application 22-05-2020
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from
- Dates of Entrance Examinations
Contact : For any difficulties experienced in filling the online application form or for any other feedback reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further information contact : 040-2313 2444 / 040-2313 2102
(Timings: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on all working day)
Deputy Registrar (Acad. & Exams.)
Tel. 040-2313 2444
Section Officer (Academic)
Tel. 040-2313 2102
HCU PG Admission 2021-2022 Official website : http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/
For further details including courses offered, eligibility criteria, prescribed fee, reservation policy and the Prospectus 2021-22, please refer to the website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in or http://www.uohyd.ac.in