Go.No 55 The DA hike for Telangana employees is implemented from July 2017

By | May 18, 2018

Go.No 55 The DA hike for Telangana employees is implemented from July 2017 : DA July 2017 latest news, DA order July 2017 pdf, Dearness allowance from July 2017 order available here. Dearness Allowances @DA increased for Telangana state government employees. The Finance Ministry has issued 1.572 per cent increase in the DA by Go.Ms.No 55. Dearness Allowances hike orders were issued in accordance with the decision taken by Chief Minister KCR with Employees and teacher unions on 16th May 2018. The DA will grow from 1st July 2017. DA will also be extended to all the government employees and pensioners. Now the DA is 24.104 per cent with a base salary will be increased to  25.676 per cent since 1st July 2017. The DA hike will add an additional burden of Rs 350 crore per month to the state govt.

Go.No 55 The DA hike for Telangana employees is implemented from July 2017

Go.No 55 The DA hike for Telangana employees is implemented from July 2017

Each government in power will be given two Dearness Allowances @DA per year for his employees. One is in January and the second is to be given in July. But governments are giving them a lot of delay. Dearness Allowances to be increased according to the increased prices, But due to delay in giving Dearness Allowances by the state government, employees will face problems.

Also Check :

  1. TS 11th PRC 2018 Latest news

The Union Government has announced a 3 per cent Dearness Allowances for employees from 01-07-2017, in the wake of the Central Government’s 6th PRC

The DA, which will be announced by the state government employees, is as follows

  • 03 x 0.524 = 1.572%
  • Current DA = * 24.104 *%
  • Increased D.A = * 1.572 *%
  • Total DA = * 25.676 *%

GO 55 DA Arrears to CPS Employees:

After 01.09.2004, employees appointed to the government service are called CPS Employees. 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears of CPS Employees from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April 2018 shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of May, 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018

GO.No 55 DA Arrears to GPF Employees

For the amount of arrears for the period from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 to be adjusted to the General Provident Fund Account in the case of an employee who has opened a General Provident Fund Account.

Govt order of DA hike for Telangana employees ( TS Go.No 55 )  : Download