Bits Pilani entrance exam 2022-2023, BITSAT admission notification : The Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani will release the BITSAT admissions 2022 notification at the official website – bitsadmission.com. BITS Pilani has begin application process from 14th March 2022 and BITSAT apply online till 21 May 2022 for the academic year of 2022.
- Bits Pilani entrance exam 2022 Application available from 14th March 2022
- last date for the submission of BITSAT application form is 21 May 2022
- BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-I : 20th June (Monday) to 26th June (Sunday), 2022
- BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-II : 22nd July (Friday) to 26th July (Tuesday), 2022
- Check : BITSAT 2022 Application Form
- Official Website : www.bitsadmission.com
BITSAT 2022 Registration last date
BITS, Pilani has announced the BITSAT eligibility criteria 2022 at bitsadmission.com. Check the BITSAT Entrance Exam schedule 2022 and eligibility criteria here.
- For admission to all the above programmes except B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program
- 75% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 60% in each subject individually.
- Candidates already studying at other BITS campuses are not eligible to appear for BITSAT 2022
Steps to be followed for applying online
- Step-1 : Fill the BITSAT Online Application Form 2022
- Step-2 : upload scanned images & all documents
- Step-3 : Pay the application fee
After pay the application fee download the application form and Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.
Bits Pilani entrance exam 2022-2023 Application Form
BITSAT 2022 exam date : BITS Pilani has released the Bits Pilani entrance exam dates 2022 at bitsadmission.com. BITSAT 2022 exam will be held in two sessions
- Session-I : 20 to 26 June 2022
- Session-II : 22 to 26 July 2022.
BITSAT Exam Date 2022, Schedule
|Name of Activity||Dates/Deadlines|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-I|
|Start of BITSAT-2022 Application||14th March 2022 (Monday)|
|Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2022 for Session-I or Both the sessions||21st May 2022 (Saturday)|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||17th (Tuesday) to 23rd May|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||26th May 2022 (Thursday)|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot $||28th May (Saturday) to 1st June|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions (for|
|4th June (Saturday), 2022 till the|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-I||20th June (Monday) to 26th June|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-II|
|The application window to apply for BITSAT-2022 Session-II||23rd June (Thursday) to 7th|
July (Thursday), 2022
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||9th July (Saturday), 2022|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot $||11th July (Monday) to 16th July|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||18th July (Monday) till the|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-II*||22nd July (Friday) to 26th July|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||22nd June (Wednesday) to 5th|
August (Friday, 2022
|Editing of Preferences Application form||1st August (Monday) to 5th|
August (Friday), 2022
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement after Iteration I.||8th August (Monday), 2022|
BITSAT exam pattern 2022
All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with a choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as the correct answer.
Each session of BITSAT-2022 will be of total 3-hour duration (without break). The tests’ sessions consist of four parts:
- Part I : Physics
- Part II : Chemistry
- Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV : Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
There will be 130 questions in all. The number of questions in each part is as follows:
|Subject||No of questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||10|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||20|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm)||40|
There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 130 questions.
If a candidate answers all the 130 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and Logical reasoning only; three questions from each of them. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 130 questions.
The questions are so designed that a good student will be able to answer 130 questions in 180 minutes. The extra questions (a maximum of 12) will give a chance to highly meritorious candidates to score higher. However, candidates should keep in mind the fact that there is negative marking for wrong answers and any attempt to answer the questions by pure guessing of the answers is not likely to have any advantage, but may result in a reduction in the total score.
Bits Pilani entrance exam 2022-2023