AUCET: How to apply AU PG Entrance Test, apply online last date : Andhra University PG admission test notification is released and official announcement and Information Bulletin pdf available on audoa.in. Most of people confusing regarding how to apply for PGCET, so here are given detailed procedure to aucet online apply , last date, application form fee details etc for the academic year 2018-2019.
How to apply AU PG Entrance Test (AUCET), apply online last date
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the AUCET online Application Form from the official website audoa.in, Applications are already started. We have provided the direct link of AUCET 2018 notification at the bottom of our page. If you found eligible, then apply for AUCET 2018-2019 on or before April 21. Candidates have to apply for Andhra University PG Courses through Only mode only.
Fee details : Application Registration and Processing Fee of Rs.600/- for general and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC may be paid through Andhra Bank (bill desk)/ Payment Gateway(credit/debit card).
Mode of application : Online mode only.
Last date for Submission of AUCET 2018-2019 Without Late Fee is 21st April 2018 With Late Fee of Rs : 1,000/- is 30th April 2018
AUCET Online Application Form : Download
Procedure to Apply for AUCET 2018-2019
1. The online application for AUCET is available at website www.audoa.in
2. When you fill online application, you should have the following with you.
(a) Your Mobile phone. (b) AUCET- 2018 Information brochure and guidelines
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records (d) Soft copy of scanned passport photo and your signature.
Also Check : AUCET Notification
3. Open the website www.audoa.in from browser (Chrome / Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox)
4. Select the button AUCET 2018. After clicking the button, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
5. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information brochure and Guidelines to fill online application.
6. After reading the Guidelines, Click on Registration button in the left side menu
7. Select the Test Name(s) you want to appear, degree passed / appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses. Eligible courses in Green colour, Not eligible courses in Red colour.
8. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth, as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
9. While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only.
10. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code(OTP). Type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
11. Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper with blue / black ink only)
12. Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application.
13. Select the payment mode buttons – Proceed to pay by online and press Submit Button.
14. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx (5 digits) and Payment reference ID is : 99999999 (8 digits)”.
15. If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Netbanking/ Debit/Credit card, you will get an SMS after updating your payment details in application. Then you will able to get Print-out of application through website.
16. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file
17. Do not send the printed copy of application to the DOA. You preserve it until your admission process is completed.
18. You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Filled in Application“ option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
* * * End of Process * * *