APSWREIS Inter hall ticket 2022-2023 download for admission test: ap social welfare residential schools inter entrance test hall ticket 2022 Download for 1st year admission through online from week days before the apswreis balayogi inter 1st year entrance test. Such hall tickets available on apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/. Date of Entrance Test for BG INTER CET 2022 is 29 July 2021 & Date of Entrance Exam for IIT-NEET Academies is July 2022. apswreis balayogi intermediate admissions 2022 hall ticket includes details like name, Roll number, Exam Date, Exam center etc. Candidates must download the APSWREIS 2022 Admit Card on or before its last to download it. Check complete details on AP Gurukulam Intermediate hall tickets 2022 from this page.
- Latest : APSWREIS Inter BG CET 2022 will be held on 29 July 2021
- The Candidates should download the Hall ticket from 7 days before the date of exam
- Official Website : apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/
AP Balayogi Gurukulam inter hall ticket 2022-2023
Candidates who filled the apswreis inter application form on time will get APSWREIS Inter hall ticket 2022. Candidates must download the TS Gurukulam Entrance Test hall ticket 2022 and take a printout of that for exam point of view. Candidates must bring the downloaded APSWREIS Inter hall tickets 2022 at the Exam center. Candidate without entrance hall ticket will not be allowed to take participate in the examination hall.
|Admit Card available form||The Candidates should download the Hall ticket from 7 days before the date of exam|
|APSWREIS Inter Entrance Exam||July 2022|
How to download APSWREIS Admit Card 2022
- Visit the given link apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/
- APSWREIS Inter Entrance hall ticket 2022 page will be open.
- Now enter the details asked.
- Click on the “GO” button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the APSWREIS hall ticket 2022 and take a printout of it.
APSWREIS hall tickets 2022-2023
APSWREIS Inter Exam Pattern
The paper consist of seven parts. subjects which will be asked in question paper are Telugu, English, Mathematics, Science, Social, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning. All the questions will be in multiple type questions. Candidates have to choose one option among them. Candidates will be allowed to complete the Common Entrance Test in 2:30 Hrs. Question Paper will consist of total 100 marks, each question carry one mark.
Also Read :
APSWREIS Inter 1st year Entrance Exam Pattern
- Entrance test will be conducted for maximum marks of 100
- Admission test will be held in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Science and Social based on the State Syllabus of class X of A.P. State Government.
- The questions will be in objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu Medium. Test will be conducted in the selected centers of the district.
Examination Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.30 PM – (2:30 Hrs).
|Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Telugu||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Social||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|