APSWREIS Inter hall ticket 2019-2020 for admission test : ap social welfare residential schools inter entrance test hall ticket 2019 Download for 1st year admission through online from week days before the apswreis inter 1st year entrance test. Such hall tickets available on apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/. APSWREIS Intermediate 1st year admission test will be on 4th April 2019. apswreis admissions 2019 hall ticket includes details like name, Roll number, Exam Date,Exam center etc. Candidates must download the APSWREIS 2019 Admit Card on or before its last to download it. Check complete details on APSWREIS hall ticket 2019 from this page.
APSWREIS Inter hall ticket 2019-2020 for admission test
Candidates who filled the apswreis inter application form on time will get APSWREIS Inter hall tickets 2019. Candidates must download the APSWREIS hall ticket 2019 and take a printout of that for exam point of view. Candidates must bring the downloaded APSWREIS Inter hall ticket 2019 at the Exam center. Candidate without entrance hall ticket will not be allowed to take participate in the examination hall.
|Admit Card available form||Last week of Mar 2019|
|APSWREIS Inter Entrance Exam||04 Apr 2019|
How to download APSWREIS Admit Card 2019
- Visit the given link apgpcet.apcfss.in/Inter/
- APSWREIS Inter Entrance hall ticket 2019 page will be open.
- Now enter the details asked.
- Click on the “GO” button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the APSWREIS hall ticket 2019 and take a printout of it.
—-> APSWREIS hall tickets 2019 —->
APSWREIS Inter Exam Pattern
The paper consist of seven parts. subjects which will be asked in question paper are Telugu, English, Mathematics, Science, Social, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning. All the questions will be in multiple type questions. Candidates have to choose one option among them. Candidates will be allowed to complete the Common Entrance Test in 2:30 Hrs. Question Paper will consist of total 100 marks, each question carry one mark.
Also Read :
APSWREIS Inter 1st year Entrance Exam Pattern
- Entrance test will be conducted for maximum marks of 100
- Admission test will be held in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Science and Social based on the State Syllabus of class X of A.P. State Government.
- The questions will be in objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu Medium. Test will be conducted in the selected centers of the district.
Examination Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.30 PM – (2:30 Hrs).
|Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Telugu||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Social||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|