APRS 6th & 7th class backlog seats notification 2024-2025, aprs.apcfss.in Apply online last date : AP Residential School backlog vacancies notification released for admissions are taken up on the basis of Reservation and Random Selection Method i.e. DRAWL OF LOTS for backlog vacancies for Classes VI class & VII class for the academic year 2024-24. Applications have been started from Oct 2024. So students need to check eligibility criteria, application last date and selection list through this page.
- Commencement of APRS 6th & 7th class backlog vacancies application form : Oct 2024
- Last date submission of Applications is Oct 2024
- The selection of candidates will be based on ranks in entrance exam
- After release of selection list, School allocation will be conducted based on counselling
- Also Check : APRS 5th class notification 2024
AP Residential School 6th & 7th class Application Form 2024-2025
APREIS is the competent authority to release the APRS Backlog vacancies eligibility criteria for all 6th class & 7th class candidates. As no aspirants will be allowed to fill the APRS Backlog Vacancies Application Form if they fail to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. See the eligibility rules from bullet points given below
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must have studied in Rural area during 2022-23 in concerned district (in case of OC/BC) for the vacancies in General Schools. This is not applicable for SC/STs..
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the Competent authority
- For 6th Class Admission : Candidate must have studied Class V for the whole of the academic year 2021-22 in a Govt. /Govt. aided or other recognized schools.
Date of Birth:-
a. 01-09-2011 to 31-09-2013 for O.C, B.C candidates
b. 01-09-2009 to 31-08-2013 SC, ST candidates
- For 7th Class Admission : Candidate must have studied Class VI for the whole of the academic year 2022-23 in a Govt. /Govt. aided or other recognised schools.
Date of Birth:-
a. 01-09-2010 to 31-09-2012 for O.C, B.C candidates
b. 01-09-2008 to 31-08-2012 for SC, ST candidates
- For Regional Center of Excellence candidates are eligible as per the jurisdiction prescribed.
- Must be enrolled in Child Info of the same district.
Fee details : The candidates should apply through online duly paying the application fee of Rs. 50/-.
APREIS Backlog Vacancies Application Date 2024
Once the candidates have satisfied the Eligibility Rules, a journal number will be given if they pay Rs. 50 through online. The APRS Application 2024 has to be submitted online using the journal number. The application form for Backlog Seats for APREIS schools has been released on the official website aprjdc.apcfss.in on Oct 2024, and the no entrance exam will be conducted for this year. The selection of candidates will be based on lottery system
Apply Online last date : APREIS is open the online registration from Oct 22, 2020, Last date to apply online for AP Residential school 6th class & 7th class admission 2020 is Oct 30, 2020
Important Links :
- Official website
APRS 6th Class & 7th Class admission 2024 Schedule
|Issue of Notification
|News item will be issued by the District convenors concerned for wide publicity
|Commencement of Online applications
|Last date for online applications
|Preparation of Nominal Rolls & Printing of Slips for Lottery as per the Reservation, Category wise and Gender wise
|31.10.2020 to 02-11-2020
|Conducting the Drawl of lots for selection of students at all District Head Quarters.
|Publication of results of the Selected candidates on Notice Boards of all A.P. Residential Schools in all Districts
|1 st List Admissions
|2 nd List Admissions – from the wait list
APRS Backlog Vacancies Counselling
On the prescribed day the selected students have to come with all Certificates for verification
- Study Certificate (Child Info)
- Income Certificate/White Ration Car
- Caste Certificate (For reservation candidates)
- Special Category Certificate (PHC/Ex-Service men /Orphan)
Tags : APRS 6th & 7th class backlog seats notification 2024-2025, apply online date