APRJC hall ticket download 2023-2024, Result date @aprjdc.apcfss.in : The Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society – APREIS has recently released notification and invited applications from candidates for admissions in residential colleges through APRJC. A huge number of candidates applied for APRJC CET 2023-24. Now, authority will be released APRJC hall ticket on its official web portal at aprs.cgg.gov.in. The Entrance Exam is going to conduct on 14th May between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. As per information bulletin hall tickets to be published online from May 8 to May 14, 2023 with the reference number allotted to them, May be result to be declared in the month of May.
APRJC CET hall tickets 2023-2024
Candidates are supposed to use the active link of exam permission letter from the below given link. After downloading the aprs.apcfss.in hall ticket check the complete details regarding the entrance exam. Before one hour reach the center and do the test well. Along with the Admit Card.
- Name of the Organization : Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society – APREIS
- Name of the exam : APRJC
- Topic : APRJC hall ticket download 2023 download, Results
- Status : Available from from 08.05.2023 to 14.05.2023
- Official website : aprjdc.apcfss.in
Manabadi APRJC entrance exam hall ticket 2023
The Examination will conduct for 150 marks, The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration. The Exam will consist of 150 questions each question carry one mark . English is the common subject 50 marks is given from the English subject other subjects are Maths, Phy-Sci, Bio-Sci and Social studies they are optional subjects. Now, candidates have to download aprjc hall ticket 2021 from online portal at aprs.cgg.gov.in. It consists of details like Exam dates, hall ticket number, Exam Instructions and Exam venue.
Read More : Manabadi APRJC Results 2021 date
The admit card is an important document and while downloading the aprjc cet hall ticket 2023 candidates have to enter your details in fields provided. As per the schedule, authorities will conduct APRJC Entrance Examination on — May 2023. Aspirants are supposed to download Hall Ticket from online website at aprs.cgg.gov.in.
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at aprs.apcfss.in or www.apresidential.gov.in from 8th May to 14th May 2023 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
–> APRJC CET hall tickets –> ( Available soon )
1. Candidates will be permitted into the examination centre 20 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
2. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination Hall after the commencement of the test.
3. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by Headmaster / any Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator.
4. Using the Whitener/Blade/Eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
5. Hall Ticket must be produced at the Test Centre and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
6. Candidate must carry only (i) Writing pad (ii) Blue/Black Ball point pen into the Examination Hall.
Use Blue/Black ball point pen only to darken the circle of correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use Pencil to darken the circles in OMR answer sheet.
7. Carrying of Calculators, Log Tables, CELL PHONES, any other electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
8. Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation, will disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
9. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the College. If any change is noticed with respect to Name, Father Name, Caste, Reservation category, Special Reservation Category and Date of Birth in the particulars given in Hall Ticket (except group), the students can write a request letter to the Chief Superintendent by enclosing copies of evidence and changes can be carried out in OMR and Photo Attendance Sheet. Group Change will not be entertained at any cost
10. The Candidates should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. They are allowed to take away the Question Paper Booklet after completion of the exam.
11. Model OMR Sheet is available at http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in
Steps to download APRJDC hall tickets 2023
- Visit on official website
- On the Home page, you can find APRJC Hall Ticket 2023
- Click on the link to open
- Therefore New Tab will Open
- Enter your details in fields provided
- Click on download hall ticket
- Take a hard copy for further reference