APRJC Eligibility Criteria 2024-2025 @aprs.apcfss.in : Aspirants wishing to apply to the APRJC 2024 in Andhra Pradesh must meet the specified APRJC CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria as announced by the APREIS. The APRJC exam is an offline entrance test that is held across many centers in the Andhra Pradesh for entry to the residential junior colleges. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the qualifying exam, pass percentage, age limit etc…
APRJC CET 2024 eligibility rules
The APRJC is a state level entrance exam organized by APREIS on the behalf of State Govt. This exam is organized to provide admissions to students in Junior college courses. These courses are offered by various residential colleges in Andhra Pradesh state. Through this article candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria.
- Name of the organization : Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society @APREIS
- Name of the exam : APRJC CET
- Topic : APRJC Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Status : Available
- Official website : aprs.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for aprs Intermediate Admission 2024
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Exam Name||APRJC CET 2024|
|Topic||AP Gurukulam Inter Eligibility Criteria|
The complete eligibility rules is given below
- a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2024 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- c) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
Steps to download Eligibility Criteria
- Visit official web site aprs.cgg.gov.in
- Click on APRJC Prospectus link
- Pdf file will be downloaded
- Check eligibility criteria for apply APRJC
- That’s it