APRJC Counselling details 2024-2025 dates @aprs.apcfss.in : APRJC CET counselling dates 2024 is released for the session 2024-24 on aprs.apcfss.in. Complete details of APRJC 1st phase counselling schedule, certificate verification dates, list of certificates and helpline centers are available on aprs.apcfss.in. After complete the 1st phase counselling, Officials will release APRJC second phase counselling 2024 through official web portal.
- APRJC Counselling schedule 2024 is released.
- APRJC CET 2024 First Phase Counseling will be started from 12 to 14 June 2024.
- Candidates selected for APRJC are required to report with all certificates by the July 2024
- Around 33,547 applicants applied for the APRJC examination
- Official Website : aprs.apcfss.in
APRJC CET Counselling dates 2024-2025
Eligibility Criteria for APRJC 2024 Counselling : Pass in the qualifying exam in the first attempt in April 2024. OC candidates must secure minimum of GPA 6 and BC, SC, ST candidates must secure minimum of GPA 5 in SSC or equivalent Examination. Telugu Medium and Urdu Medium candidates opting English Medium should get minimum of GPA 4 in English subject in their qualifying examination i.e. SSC
Also Check :
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society is going to conduct 1st phase counselling from June 2024 for the seats vacant in residential colleges across the AP. You can check the notification regarding APRJC 1st Phase Counselling 2024 from the official website apresidential.cgg.gov.in.
Candidates whose name exists in that merit list will be called for Counselling. If you found eligible, then you must attend for certificate verification at mentioned helpline centers
List of Documents for APRJC Counselling
All the candidates seeking admission into 1sy year inter, should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents along with Xerox sets as listed below:
- Original pass Certificate of SSC or its equivalent Exam for RJC admissions and Intermediate or its
equivalent for RDC admission and Marks Memo / at least internet copy.
- Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to X.
For private candidates Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence
Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C. and S.T. Students.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Three Sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
- Six latest Passport size photographs.
For Special Category Students:
- A. Physically Handicapped: A Certificate from the Orthopedic Surgeon of the Govt. Hospital (Minimum disability – 40%).
- B. Children of Armed Personnel Category: A Certificate from DSSA (or) from the competent
- authority for children of Ex-Service personnel (or) the Children of Service personnel from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- C. Sports: A participation certificate at National / State / Zonal / District level issued by the Sports Authority concerned, District level Participation certificate is the minimum eligibility.
- D. N.C.C., “B” Certificate for APR Degree College.
Official Website : aprs.apcfss.in
Tag : APRJC Counselling details 2024-2025 dates and APRJC notification 2025