APRJC Counselling details 2021-2022 dates @aprjdc.apcfss.in : APRJC CET counselling dates 2021 is released for the session 2021-22 on apresidential.cgg.gov.in. Complete details of aprjc 1st phase counselling schedule, certificate verification dates, list of certificates and helpline centers are available on aprjdc.apcfss.in. Officials will release aprjc second phase counselling 2021 after complete the 1st phase counselling through official web portal.
Latest Updates : APRJC Counselling schedule 2020 is released. APRJC CET 2020 First Phase Counseling will be started from 29th May, 2020. Around 70,000 applicants applied for the APRJC examination and 67,877 people were present. 11,080 APRJC seats ( Residential Junior colleges : 1080 vacancies + mahatma jyothi rao phule residential junior college : 9900) will be replaced by APRJC exam. APRDC Counseling 2019 will begin from May 29 to 31, 2020 for admission to Degree Courses.
APRJC CET Counselling dates 2021-2022
Eligibility Criteria for APRJC 2021 Counselling : Pass in the qualifying exam in the first attempt in March 2021. OC candidates must secure minimum of GPA 6 and BC, SC, ST candidates must secure minimum of GPA 5 in SSC or equivalent Examination. Telugu Medium and Urdu Medium candidates opting English Medium should get minimum of GPA 4 in English subject in their qualifying examination i.e. SSC
Also Check :
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society is going to conduct 1st phase counselling from 31st May 2020 for the seats vacant in residential colleges across the AP. You can check the notification regarding APRJC 1st Phase Counselling 2021 from the official website apresidential.cgg.gov.in.
Candidates whose name exists in that merit list will be called for APRJC Counselling 2021. If you found eligible, then you must attend for certificate verification at mentioned helpline centers
List of Documents for APRJC Counselling
All the candidates seeking admission into 1sy year inter, should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents along with xerox sets as listed below:
- Original pass Certificate of SSC or its equivalent Exam for RJC admissions and Intermediate or its
equivalent for RDC admission and Marks Memo / at least internet copy.
- Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to X.
For private candidates Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence
Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C. and S.T. Students.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Three Sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
- Six latest Passport size photographs.
For Special Category Students:
- A. Physically Handicapped: A Certificate from the Orthopedic Surgeon of the Govt. Hospital (Minimum disability – 40%).
- B. Children of Armed Personnel Category: A Certificate from DSSA (or) from the competent
- authority for children of Ex-Service personnel (or) the Children of Service personnel from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- C. Sports: A participation certificate at National / State / Zonal / District level issued by the Sports Authority concerned, District level Participation certificate is the minimum eligibility.
- D. N.C.C., “B” Certificate for APR Degree College.
Official Website : aprjdc.apcfss.in
Related Posts :
APRJC Counselling details 2021-2022 dates and APRJC notification 2022