APRDC notification 2021-2022 for degree admissions apply online last date : APRDC 2021 admission notification released. The Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Society announced aprdc entrance exam schedule for admission in the Residential Degree Colleges in the state of AP. APREIS conducts separate entrance tests, APRDC and APRJC for admission to Intermediate and Degree courses. The eligible candidates may apply through online only at official website aprjdc.apcfss.in, application from starts from 23rd March 2021. The APRDC CET online submissions link will active till May 10, 2021.
- Latest : Last date of payment / receiving of applications are extended upto May 10, 2020 and exam scheduled on May 14, 2020 is postponed and the date of exam will be informed later.
APRDC degree notification 2021-2022
The candidate is requested to chose any one of the Category of Course as per his eligibility in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate. The Common counseling will be conducted for admission into AP Residential Degree College (Men) Nagarjunasagar and Silver Jubilee Government College (Co-Ed)) Autonomous Kurnool based on the merit secured in the RDC-CET – 2020 in category of course and University wise. The candidate has to opt his choice of Degree course at the time of Counseling.
APRDC Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April – 2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P and Board of Intermediate of Telangana. or equivalent to Intermediate of A.P & Telangana. are ONLY eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions. The students appeared for the intermediate instant examinations in 2020 are not eligible for admission.
- They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE March 2020 and should have secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
- For B.A all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS
- For B.Com Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I , COMMERCE-II.
- For B.Sc., (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write Entrance in Maths, Economics and Commerce- I
- For B.Sc courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
How to apply online for APRDC Entrance Test 2021
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
i. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for RDC-CET 2021.
ii. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 from 23.03.2020 to 10.05.2020 for submission of application through Online.
iii. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
iv. On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprjdc.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received
v. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given at annexure-1)
vi. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
vii. While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed (For the course to be opted see the table XI)
viii. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
Ixi . For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
x. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
xi. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
Xii . The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Check Also : APRDC Online Application Form 2020
APRDC Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
- The examination will be in one session of 2 ½ hours duration in the subjects mentioned at table II(a) and IV.
- Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
- Examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, AP, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
- Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions. Answers should be marked in OMR sheet.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
- For correct results all the answered circles should be shaded fully and thickly.
APRDC Entrance Exam to be held on May 2020
APRDC Examination Centers.
- For the candidates of Telangana State —–Hyderabad ONLY
- For the candidates of Andhra Pradesh- —- All the District Head Quarters.