APPSC Group 2 notification 2023-2024 apply online here : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission @ APPSC has released the Group 2 notification for a total of 446 posts. Aspirants waiting for the AP Group II notification 2023 can go through this website for Syllabus, APPSC Group 2 hall ticket and results details.
APPSC Group 2 notification 2023 apply online here
Eligible candidates can apply from January 2023 through APPSC official website -psc.ap.gov.in. The last date to submit online application is January 2023.
Candidates can fill APPSC Group 2 application form till January 31, 2019. The commission will conduct the screening test on May 2023. The mains examination is scheduled to be conducted on July 2023.
The Commission conducts Screening test in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and likely to be held on May 2023.
Eligibility : Any graduate candidate can apply for the exam and age limit is from 18 to 42 years (as on July 1,2018).
Fees details :Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee. However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
- i) SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- ii) Families having household supply white card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- iii) Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- iv) Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
- v) Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.80/-(Rupees eighty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through different channels as indicated at Para-8. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
The composition of Districts in each zone / Districts is as hereunder:
- Zone-I: Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam. (SKM, VZM,VSP,)
- Zone-II: East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna. (EG, WG, KST)
- Zone-III: Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore. (GNT, PKM, NLR)
- Zone-IV: Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapuramu and Kurnool. (CTR, CDP, ATP, KNL)
APPSC Group 2 Online application Form : Download