APPSC departmental test 2021-2022 notification May/Nov apply online : AP departmental test notification is released for May 2021 session, AP departmental test official notification 2021 pdf available on official website of APPSC.
- APPSC Departmental Test revised notification released on Oct 5, 2020
- Candidates, who have already applied for Notification No: 03/2020 Dated: 01/07/2020, need not apply again for the same paper codes and they will be considered for this notification.
- Applications starts from 8th Oct 2020
- Online Application ends on 14th Oct 2020
- Official notification : Download
Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. from mentioned dates. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
The APPSC departmental test online application form will be available on appsc website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 8th Oct 2020. The last date for submission of online application is 14th Oct 2020 and the payment of fees shall be accepted till 11:59 PM of 14th Oct 2020. APPSC Departmental Test 2020 notification has been placed in the APPSC official website http://www.apspsc.gov.in. Teachers can download GO Test(GOT), EO Test(EOT) and other departmental test details can download from the website .
APPSC departmental test notification 2020 May/Nov
The APPSC officials has been conducting departmental test every year for Govt employees those who are working in various departments under the Andhra Pradesh State Government. APPSC held’s departmental examinations twice a year which is in May and November for the promotions to the AP State Government Employees. The examination conducts at 13 district Headquarters.
- Name of the Authority : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC
- Name of the exam : APPSC departmental test notification 2021-2022
- Topic : APPSC departmental test notification 2021 May/Nov session
- Status : Available…
- Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Departmental test Schedule 2021
|APPSC Departmental Test May Session Notification||May 2021|
|Applications available from||May 2021|
|Online Application ends on||May 2021|
|APPSC Departmental Exam dates||May 2021|
|Date to downloading of APPSC Departmental hall ticket||May 2021|
|APPSC Departmental Test Results May||June 2021|
APPSC departmental test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates has instructed to go through official site www.psc.ap.gov.in to read notification carefully and register for APPSC Departmental Examination 2021. APPSC departmental test Eligibility criteria is as follows
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
a) Commercial Taxes Department : Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department : Paper Code No:31,46,64,79,89,100,114 &129.
- Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
a) Sericulture Department: Paper Code No: 32, 47,65,80,90,101,115,130&143.
b) Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
c) Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 30, 63, 81,113 & 138.
d) Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 44, 78, 99, and 128.
e) Workshop Officers: Paper Code No: 14 & 29.
f) A.P. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 149.
- The Paper Code bearing numbers 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155 are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not.
APPSC departmental test exam will be conducted from May 2021
AP Departmental Test Syllabus
The list of books allowed for each Test along with syllabus is available on the Commission’s Website.
The qualifying marks for each Test/Paper are shown at Annexure-III.
The syllabus for Paper Codes 92 and 102 of Departmental Tests for Commercial Taxes has been revised as suggested by the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes and hosted on website separately.
APPSC Departmental Test Examination Centers
All the Departmental Tests will be conducted in all the 13 Districts.
The candidates shall be admitted to the respective District Centre only, where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
13 East Godavari, 14 West Godavari, 15 Krishna, 16 Guntur, 17 Prakasam, 18 Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore, 10 Srikakulam, 11 Vizianagaram, and 12 Visakhapatnam. 22 Kurnool, 19 Chittoor, 20 YSR Kadapa and 21 Anantapur.
Also Check :
How to apply APPSC departmental test 2021 May/Nov
Applications are invited through online from 8th Oct 2020 for the Departmental Tests May 2020 Session to be held from 14th Oct 2020. Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her details, a User ID is generated and his/her get to registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through APPSC website. The applicants, who had already generated OTPR earlier for last Departmental Tests, shall apply directly making use of the same number. The last date for submission of online application is 14th Oct 2020. Hand written / Typed /Photostat copies/Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by post Office or in person.
FEE Details :
- i) The fee for each Test is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- ii) The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/- towards application processing fee, besides the examination fee.
APPSC Departmental Test OTPR Registration (One Time Profile) 2021:
- From previous page, go for “Apply Online” link.
- Once you hit on above link, following two links will be available
1) Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees
- Simply tap on ‘Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees’ link for registration.
- Now, following three links will be accessed.
I. New Registration
II. Modify Registration
III. Confirm Registration
I. NEW OTPR Registration (One Time Profile):
- By using this screen Andhra Pradesh State Government Employee can register his profile .
- Employee should fill in the form provided for OTPR (One Time Profile Registration) and after submission, Government Employee will get unique Reference ID to the Employee Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Also, employee also gets different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
Important Point: PUT ATTENTION:
- Employee should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for Confirming the Registration.
- Further confirmed Reference ID should be kept with the Employee for future correspondence.
II. MODIFY REGISTRATION
- In case, Employee has entered wrong information, using this screen Employee can modify same.
- Those who have entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, Employee won’t get Mobile Code or Email Code, in such a scenario using this screen Employee can edit the Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Thus, you will receive Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the application.
- Apart from Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also be used by the Employee to update the fields in the form which he/she has wrongly entered.
III. CONFIRM REGISTRATION
- In order to confirm the Registration, Employee should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code.
- Then, tap on submit button.
- After confirmation, application will be termed as successfully registered.
Fill APPSC OTPR-Application Form (May Departmental Exam) 2021
- Once, you get successfully registered; proceed to download APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020.
- It’s your time to enter valid information in APPSC OTPR Departmental Test Form carefully.
Upload The Scanned Copy Of Essential Documents And Passport Size Photograph
After filling required info in Departmental Test form, you must upload asked documents and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
Deposit your fee:
Applicant can submit fee using two different channels that is
- Online using Payment Gateway (Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card)
- AP Online Centers
Preview & Final Submission of Departmental Test Form 2021
Once, you know about APPSC Departmental Test Dates & completed registration stages, tap on submit tab.
- You have successfully registered & remember to safe it for its use at any time.
Also Check : APPSC departmental test application form 2021
Application will be rejected for the following reasons:-
- i) Failure to upload the Photo/ Signature.
- ii) Failure to pay fee towards the Test and application.
- iii) If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by the applicant and the Controlling Officer with seal.
- iv) If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- v) If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.
- vi) If the candidate applies during debarment period.
Scheme of Examination of Departmental Test
- All the Tests will be in Objective Type except Language and Survey Tests
- All the objective type papers will be held on Computer Based Departmental Tests.
- The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based Tests.
- The Language Test papers and Survey & Settlement papers will be of conventional mode.
- The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Time of the Examination|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|2 Hours (120 Minutes)||10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs)|
10.00 AM – 01.00 PM
|3.00 PM – 6.00 PM|
(For P.C No.005 only
3.00 PM – 5.00 PM)
Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in