APPSC departmental test notification 2019 May/Nov : APPSC departmental test 2019 notification is released for May session, AP departmental test notification 2019 pdf available on official website of APPSC. Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. from mentioned dates. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
The APPSC departmental test online application form will be available on appsc website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 23rd April 2019. The last date for submission of online application is 14th May 2019, upto 5PM and the payment of fees shall be accepted till 11:59 PM of 14th May 2019.
APPSC departmental test notification 2019 May/Nov
The APPSC officials has been conducting departmental test every year for Govt employees those who are working in various departments under the Andhra Pradesh State Government. APPSC held’s departmental examinations twice a year which is in May and November for the promotions to the AP State Government Employees. The examination conducts at 13 district Headquarters.
- Name of the Authority : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC
- Name of the exam : APPSC departmental test notification 2019-2020
- Topic : APPSC departmental test notification 2019 May/Nov session
- Status : Available…
- Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
Manabadi APPSC departmental test 2019 notification
All the candidates has instructed to go through official site www.psc.ap.gov.in to read notification carefully and register for APPSC Departmental Examination 2019. APPSC departmental test Eligibility criteria is as follows
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
a) Commercial Taxes Department : Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department : Paper Code No:31,46,64,79,89,100,114 &129.
- Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
a) Sericulture Department: Paper Code No: 32, 47,65,80,90,101,115,130&143.
b) Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
c) Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 30, 63, 81,113 & 138.
d) Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 44, 78, 99, and 128.
e) Workshop Officers: Paper Code No: 14 & 29.
f) A.P. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 149.
- The Paper Code bearing numbers 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155 are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not.
APPSC departmental test exam will be conducted during 7th June 2019 to 12th June 2019
AP Departmental Test Syllabus
The list of books allowed for each Test along with syllabus is available on the Commission’s Website.
The qualifying marks for each Test/Paper are shown at Annexure-III.
The syllabus for Paper Codes 92 and 102 of Departmental Tests for Commercial Taxes has been revised as suggested by the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes and hosted on website separately.
APPSC Departmental Test Examination Centers
All the Departmental Tests will be conducted in all the 13 Districts.
The candidates shall be admitted to the respective District Centre only, where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
13 East Godavari, 14 West Godavari, 15 Krishna, 16 Guntur, 17 Prakasam, 18 Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore, 10 Srikakulam, 11 Vizianagaram, and 12 Visakhapatnam. 22 Kurnool, 19 Chittoor, 20 YSR Kadapa and 21 Anantapur.
Also Check :
How to apply APPSC departmental test notification 2019 May/Nov
1.Applicants need to visit the official site www.psc.ap.gov.in
2.Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
3.Then Click on to the “APPSC departmental test Apply online” link
4.Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
5.Make payment through online mode
6.Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Also Check : APPSC departmental test application form 2019
Application will be rejected for the following reasons:-
i) Failure to upload the Photo/ Signature.
ii) Failure to pay fee towards the Test and application.
iii) If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by
the applicant and the Controlling Officer with seal.
iv) If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
v) If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the
vi) If the candidate applies during debarment period.
Scheme of Examination of APPSC departmental test notification 2019
- All the Tests will be in Objective Type except Language and Survey Tests
- All the objective type papers will be held on Computer Based Departmental Tests.
- The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based Tests.
- The Language Test papers and Survey & Settlement papers will be of conventional mode.
- The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Time of the Examination|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|2 Hours (120 Minutes)||10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs)||
10.00 AM – 01.00 PM
|3.00 PM – 6.00 PM
(For P.C No.005 only
3.00 PM – 5.00 PM)
Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in