APPGCET seat allotment 2021-2022 results download sche.ap.gov.in : The Admission Committee for Post Graduate Courses has announced the results of the Phase 1 of seat allotment for the AP PG Common Entrance Test (APPGCET). Candidates can view the allotment by visiting the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/.
- The registration for the counselling process has been conducted from November 2021
- Results of the first Phase of seat allotment will be out on November 2021.
- Check : APPGCET 2022 Notification
- Official Website : sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/
AP PGCET Provisional allotment list 2021 download
The results were declared on 9 November 2021 for the students who had appeared for the PGCET. The registration for the counselling process had started on November 2021, while the results of the first Phase of seat allotment will be out on November 2021.
|Conducting Authority||Yogi Vemana University – YVU|
|About||YVU released allotment result on its web portal|
|Name of the Examination||APPGCET 2021|
|Release Date of allotment letter phase 1||Nov 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment &|
Reporting date to the college
|Mode of release||Online|
|Category||AP PGCET allotment order 2021 1st phase|
Admission to all seats in a State funded Universities and their Constituent and affiliated Government Colleges in the State
i) Admissions shall be made in the order of merit on the basis of the rank assigned in the relevant branch in the Common Entrance Test (APPGCET) through online web based counseling only. Institutional Spot admissions shall not be permitted.
ii) There shall be two categories of seats in all State funded Universities and their Constituent and affiliated Government Colleges:
- Regular Category
- Self-supporting Category
iii) There shall be seats in each of the PG Program under Self-supporting category in all State funded Universities and their Constituent and affiliated Government Colleges over and above the existing intake as declared by the
concerned University for the course:
a) The candidates who are admitted under Self-supporting category are not eligible for government schemes such as Jagananna Vidya Deevena, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena etc.
b) The fee structure for the Self-supporting category seats, as decided by the concerned University, will be higher than the fee structure for Regular Category seats.
Admission to all seats allotted to Affiliated Private (Aided / Unaided) Colleges offering Post Graduate Programs in the State:
i) The seats in each PG Program in each Private College shall be classified into two categories such as:
- a) Category-A seats – 70% of the sanctioned intake
- b) Category-B seats – 30% of the sanctioned intake
Steps to download AP PG Entrance Exam allotment order 2021
- Visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/
- Click on the link for the APPGCET Phase 1 seat allotment that is given on the main page
- Enter the details and press submit
- The AP PGCET 2021 allotment order will appear on the screen
- Save and download a copy of the result for use in the future
APPGCET seat allotment 2021-2022 results