APPGCET Counselling dates 2023-2024, Final Phase Registration last date : Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa has started the registration under AP PGCET 2023 counselling for final phase from March 14, 2023 at pgcet-sche.aptonline.in/APPGCET/ The last date for registration under CPGET counselling 2023 phase is 15 March 2023. The AP PGCET Second Phase counselling seat allotment 2023 result will be announced on 21 March 2023.
APPGCET 2021 Registration & Certificate Verification details
The qualified and eligible candidates of APPGCET-2021 are informed to register and participate for APPGCET 2021 web counselling for Admissions into the first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.J.M.C., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech. etc) in the Academic Year 2021-22
Payment of Registration/Processing Fee:
(Before Certificate Verification)
1. Rs.700/- (for OC/BC) and Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/PH) through online by credit card/debit card/(or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee”linkinthewebsitehttps://sche.ap.gov.in
2. All the candidates from 1st to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 14.3.2023 onwards using URL https://sche.ap.gov.in
3. Enter APPGCET – 2021 Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
7. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate upload scanned copies of certificates i.e., the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she upload scanned copies of certificates.
AP PGCET Certificate List 2023
The following are the scanned certificates to be uploaded at the time of Registration:
- APPGCET-2021 Hall Ticket
- APPGCET-2021 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Degree Marks Memos/consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo/Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree
- Residence Certificate (incase where candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of Private candidates of AP State.
- Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non- Local Candidates.
- Latest valid Income Certificate or Ration Card issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
- Latest Economically weaker section(EWS)certificate (if applicable)
- Local status certificate if applicable i.e., a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of Seven years from the 2nd day of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGCET Counselling Schedule 2023
|Web Counselling Registration||14-3-2023 to 15-03-2023|
|Web Options||17-03-2023 to 18-03-2023|
|Change of Web Options||19-03-2023|
|Online Certificate Verification||16-03-2023|
|Allotment of seats||21-03-2023|
APPGCET 2023 Exercising the options
The detailed procedure for exercising the option, candidates are directed to visit separate link “Instructions to the Candidates” available in the website (https://sche.ap.gov.in)
Schedule for exercising options
- All APPGCET-2021 qualified Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet cafe or from their Residence after Certificates Verification on the above mentioned dates. The detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be placed on the Website:https://sche.ap.gov.in.
- Options will be frozen on Feb 2023
- Allotment of seats will be placed in the Website on28.02.2023.
- For all other details please refer the Website https://sche.ap.gov.in
AP PGCET Counselling 2023 Official Notification
Tag : APPGCET Counselling dates 2023-2024, Registration last date