AP EAMCET (EAPCET) hall tickets 2024-2025 download : AP EAMCET admit card, AP EAMCET hall ticket download, JNTU has released the AP EAPCET 2024 admit card in online mode on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card of AP EAMCET 2024 from the official website- cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- AP EAPCET hall ticket 2024 available from July 2024
- Date of AP EAPCET Examination (Engineering) : July 2024
- Dates of AP EAPCET Examination (Agriculture & Pharmacy) : July 2024
- Official Website : cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
AP EAPCET hall ticket download 2022-2024
The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket can be downloaded from Tuesday onwards, said convenor. If One minute is delayed then candidates is not allowed to attending exam. For Telangana students, allocated centers in Lb Nagar, Nacharam and Secunderabad in Hyderabad. The root map of exam center is available on the back of the hall tickets.
- The Engineering test will be held on 23rd, 21th and 22th in the morning & afternoon, and on 23rd it will be conducted in the morning session only .
- Agriculture and Medical examinations are conducted on 23rd in afternoon and on 24th exam will be conducted in two sessions
|Exam Name||AP EAPCET 2024|
|Date of AP EAPCET Examination (Engineering)||July 2024|
|Dates of AP EAPCET Examination (Agriculture & Pharmacy)||July 2024|
|AP EAPCET Hall ticket 2024 release date||July 2024|
AP EAMCET 2024 Hall Tickets can be downloaded from July 2024 11:30 AM Onwards
Instruction to Candidates for AP EAMCET Exam 2024
a. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
b. Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate
c. Candidates shall arrive at the online examination center 2 hours before commencement of the examination. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with the online examination process.
d. A candidate is not allowed even late by One Minute from the commencement of the online examination.
e. The candidate does not have the option of choosing a specific date/session to appear for the AP EAPCET- 2022 entrance examination. This information is known to him/her only after downloading Hall Ticket. For any reason, if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he/she is treated as absent.
f. Candidates are required to bring the following to the online examination center:
i) Hall Ticket, ii) Filled in Online Application Form, iii) A good Ball Point Pen (for rough work, working sheets will be provided by the Test Centre) and iv) Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only).
g. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Hall Ticket, document as required under point no. 2.(e) inside the Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as an unfair means and his/her current examination will be canceled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
Guidelines to Candidates
1. Please check the Hall ticket carefully for your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date, and Time of examination.
2. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 2 hours before the examination to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes before the examination.
3. The candidate must show, on demand, the Hall Ticket for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the Convener, AP EAPCET-2022, shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
4. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
5. A seat indicating the Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be canceled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. The candidate should ensure that the question paper is available on the computer in English and Telugu languages only.
7. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. The Convener, AP EAPCET-2022 will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
8. Smoking and eating are strictly prohibited in the examination room.
9. Tea, coffee, cool drinks, or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
10. Approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency, or any other information during the examination.
11. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the Examination. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
12. For any queries or issues regarding computer-based examination, the candidates may contact helpline numbers which will be available on the https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in website.
Steps to download AP EAPCET 2024 hall ticket
- Visit the official website of AP EAPCET 2024
- Click on the AP EAMCET hall tickets 2024 link.
- Enter the details in fields provided
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- The AP EAPCET hall ticket 2024 will be displayed on the screen.
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) hall tickets 2024-2025
Tag : APEAMCET (EAPCET) hall tickets 2024-2025 download @apsche.ap.gov.in