AP Teachers Transfers 2018, there should be at least two years service : Andhra Pradesh Teacher Transfers Guidelines for inter-district transfers in mutual and spouse categories for teachers working in Zilla Parishad High Schools and Mandal parish schools have been released. On this basis, the school education commissioner released the Memo (RC No. 686).
AP Teachers Transfers 2018, there should be at least two years service
Brief Guidelines for transfers are as follows
- Minimum Service Current Category should be 2 years by June 1, 2018.
- One of those who want to transfer in the spouse category should be working in the state / central government, public sector and local body.
- Employees working in the department HOD / Secretariat are eligible for transfer in Krishna and Guntur Districts.
- Former military employees, teachers can request transfer anywhere in the state.
- Teachers who want mutual transfer must belong to the same category.
- The application must be completed online and the print copy must be submitted to MEO by 23rd May 2018
Also Check :
The Government has shown Green signal for the General and Request Transfers, which are waiting for municipal teachers. These transfers take place in 2 stages.