AP Teachers Transfers 2022-2023 (బదిలీలు), online application form link available : Andhra Pradesh Teacher Transfer 2023 notification released for teachers working in Zilla Parishad High Schools and Mandal parish schools. On this basis, the school education commissioner released the బదిలీల Guidelines, Transfers schedule & online application form. AP Teacher transfers will be conducted through web based counselling
- Latest Updates : AP CM YS Jagan has given green signal for teacher transfers.
- AP Teacher transfers are conducted through Web Based Counseling
- The process will begin Oct 2022
AP Teacher Transfers Online Apply Form 2022
Brief Guidelines for transfers are as follows
These guidelines shall be applicable to Headmaster Gr.-II and School Assistants / Secondary Grade Teachers and other equivalent categories
- Teachers who have completed 8 Academic years of service and those Headmasters Gr-II who have completed 5 Academic years of service as on date of closures of schools in a particular school in the Academic year 2019-20 shall be transferred compulsorily
- Minimum Service Current Category should be 2 years by Oct 2022.
- The application must be completed online and the print copy must be submitted to MEO by Oct 2022
Entitlement Points – Common Points
Entitlement points shall be awarded to the Headmaster Gr.II / Teachers service rendered in the POINTS present school, category as on 01st October of the year in which transfers are to be taken up in the following manner
Note : For maximum 8 years of service @ 5 Points per year total comes to 40 points
AP Teachers Transfers Online Application and Process for web based counselling
- The Headmasters/teachers shall apply for transfer in the prescribed online services for web based for allotment at https://cse.ap.gov.in
- After completion of the online submission, the applicants shall thereafter obtain the printout of the application from the specified website and submit the same duly signed to their respective authorities. Which is only for verification purpose
- The Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who is eligible as per the criteria may apply online through website. Particulars furnished in the application shall be final and no modification shall be allowed.
- After receipt of applications, the authorities concerned shall display the provisional seniority lists and call for objections if any. After redressing the objections / grievances, the authority shall display the final seniority along with the entitlement points in the website / notice board.
- Once the Headmaster / teacher submits an application through online it shall be final. No teacher is allowed to apply twice on online.
Receipt and disposal of objections / Grievances
- Objections if any in respect of the seniority list and entitlement points published as per guideline 6 may be filed online by any applicant together with evidence in support of such objection within the time specified for this purpose in the schedule.
- The District Educational Officer / Regional Joint Director of School Education, as the case may be, shall cause verification of all objections and pass orders disposing of the same. In cases where objections are upheld, the District Educational Officer/ Regional Joint Director of School Education shall cause the necessary corrections in the seniority list and publish the same on the website.
AP Teachers Transfers Counselling 2022
(i) Transfers and postings of Headmasters/Teachers shall be done on the basis of entitlement points as specified in these guidelines.
(ii) After finalization of seniority lists and notification of vacancies, Options shall have to be exercised by the teachers through web counselling.
(iii) Transfer orders shall be issued by the respective Committees on the basis of the final lists drawn online duly following the above procedure.
Issue of AP Teachers Transfer Orders 2022
(i) The competent authorities concerned shall issue posting orders to all the HMs / Teachers of one category in one proceedings only, duly enclosing the names of the teachers transferred and places of postings on transfer in one annexure. No individual transfer orders shall be issued.
(ii) The teacher / HM who are to be compulsorily transferred and who do not apply for counselling, shall be given posting orders in absentia to the left over needy vacancies at Category III & IV at the end of the web counselling of that particular category of teachers.
(iii) Once transfer orders are issued by the competent authority with the approval of the committee, review or modification of orders shall not be considered, either by the committee or by the competent authority.
(iv) In all the orders of the transfer, the condition is to be included that the orders shall be subject to outcome of SLP in Supreme Court of India and other pending cases.
(v) The transfers effected shall be displayed on website and also at the office of Regional Joint Director of School Education, District Educational Officer and ZP after completion of counselling.
Date of AP Teachers Transfers Relief and Joining 2022
(i) The Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who are on transfer shall be relieved within 7 days from the present place of working on receipt of the transfer orders and he / she shall join in the new school where they are posted on the next day of issue / receipt of orders. Provided the Teachers (including subject teachers) who are transferred under Transfer Counselling shall be relieved subject to the condition that there shall be 50% of regular teachers (fraction shall be treated as One) working in the school and also only the senior most Teachers (including subject teachers) shall be relieved.
Also Check :
The Government has shown Green signal for the General and Request Transfers, which are waiting for municipal teachers. These transfers take place in 2 stages 2020-2021.
Tag : AP Teachers Transfers 2022-2023, online application form link available