AP SA1 2019 time table, Summative exam dates : Directorate of School Education Andhra Pradesh released the Summative Assessment @ AP SA1 Exam Time Table for Primary – PS, UPS & High School – HS Students 1st Class to 10th Class the detailed exam schedule of SA 1 exam Will be given Below. AP SA1 Primary Classes Exams to be held from 12th Nov to 15th Nov 2019 (Expected), for Classes 6th to 10th class will be held from 15-11-2019 to 27-11-2019.
AP SA1 2019 time table, Summative exam dates
For High School Level SA-I Examinations is scheduled. As it is common examination across the State, conduct examinations as per the schedule without any deviation. In this regard all the RJDSEs, D.E.Os in the State are requested to communicate Examination Schedule to all Schools & under all Management’s in their respective districts and also follow the guidelines as mentioned annexure. Common Summative Assessment-I.
AP SA 1 timetable 2019 for Primary Schools
|Date||Subject and Paper||Time||Marks|
|Nov 2019||Telugu||9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.||50|
|Nov 2019||English||9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.||50|
|Nov 2019||Mathematics||9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.||50|
|Nov 2019||Environmental Science||9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.||50|
AP SA1 time table 2019 for High Schools
|Date||Subject and Paper|
|Nov 2019||OSSC Main Language Paper – I
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
Vocational Course (Theory)
|Nov 2019||OSSC Main Language Paper – II
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|Nov 2019||First Language Paper – I
(01T, 01A, 01K, 01U, 010, 01H)
|Composite Course (03T, 03U )|
|Nov 2019||First Language Paper – II
(02T, 02A, 02K, 02U, 020, 02H)
|Composite Course (04S, 08H)|
|Nov 2019||Second Language (09H, 09T, 11E)|
|Nov 2019||English Paper – I (13E)|
|Nov 2019||English Paper – II (14E)|
|Nov 2019||Mathematics Paper – I
(15E, 15T, 15A, 15K, 15U, 150, 15H)
|Nov 2019||Mathematics Paper – II
(16E, 16T, 16A, 16K, 16U, 160, 16H)
|Nov 2019||General Science Paper – I
(19E, 19T, 19A, 19K, 19U, 190, 19H)
|Nov 2019||General Science Paper —II
(20E, 20T, 20A, 20K, 20U, 200, 20H)
|Nov 2019||Social Studies Paper – I
(21E, 21T, 21A, 21K, 21U, 210, 21H)
|Nov 2019||Social Studies Paper – II
(22E, 22T, 22A, 22K, 22U, 220, 22H)
- Headmaster is the first level monitoring officer for smooth conduct of summative examinations without any deviations.
- Headmaster should verify seals of the question paper bundlels at the time receiving from the Cluster Resource Person.
- If the Headmaster identify any damage to the seal of the paper bundle communicate the information to MEO.
- After Completion of every day examinations the OMR sheets should be neatly packed by the concerned school Headmaster without any damage and submit at OMR receiving cell in the Mandal Headquarter.
- The Head Masters are responsible for safe custody of the Question Papers bundles, Question papers bundle is to be opened 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination every day.
- The Head Masters are requested to attend in their respective MRC to verify the adequacy of Question papers and to be preserved the Question paper bundles in their own trunk boxes.