AP PGECET notification 2024-2025, apply online last date : Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati, notifies that, AP PGECET 2024 – Andhra Pradesh- Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test through online. Official admission notification Information Bulletin Pdf available on hosting website. APPGECET will be conducted on behalf of APSCHE between 28 to 30 May 2024 for admission into ME, M. Tech and M. Pharmacy courses for the academic year 2024-24. We will update time to time details about application form, eligibility, syllabus, previous papers, exam dates, pattern, etc.
- AP PGECET 2024 notification released
- Commencement of receiving of AP PGECET Online application form : 21 March 2024
- Last date for receiving of APPGECET 2024 application without late fee : 30 April 2024
- AP PGECET Exam Date 2024 : 28 to 30 May 2024
- Check : AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2024 download
- Official Website : cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/
AP PGECET 2024 Application Form
AP PGECET Online Application Form 2024 has been released from 21 March 2024, Applications available till 30 April 2024. Candidates can submission of the AP PGECET applications via online mode only. First refer the eligibility criteria satisfy him/her self then go for fill the application.
The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for APPGECET:
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses into the courses corresponding to the Degrees
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. courses shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on or before the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
Fee details : Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode by paying registration fee Rs. 1000/-(for OC/BC), Rs. 500/- for SC/ST through AP online payment gateway.(Credit card/Debit card and Net banking).
- Mode of Application : Online
- Commencement of Online submission of applications : 21 March 2024
- Application End date (with out late fee) : 30 April 2024
For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/
All the details required such as qualifying examination (degree as the case may be) hall ticket number, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, places of study from 9th class onwards, caste category-Mee seva Cerificate number, Income certificate-Meeseva certificate number, good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50KB size, scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30KB size, Ration card of the family, Aadhar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
The Aadhaar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
There are 4 Steps in filing the AP PGECET online application.
Step-1 : Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
Step-2 : Know your Payment status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Step-3 : Fill Application (Only After Fee Payment): After fee payment, candidate should fill in the Application form through this option.
Step-4 : Print Application Form (Only After Submitting Application Form): After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
AP PGECET Online Application Form : Download
APPGECET Exam Date 2024
The Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati will conduct the AP EAPCET 2024 as a computer-based exam in online mode. APPGECET will be conducted between 28th to 30th May 2024. Timings of the entrance exam 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon & 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM
APPGECET Schedule 2024
|S.No.||Particulars||Dates & Timings|
|1||Date of Notification||19 March 2024|
|2||Commencement of receiving of Online application forms||21 March 2024|
|3||Last date for receiving of online applications without late fee||30 April 2024|
|4||Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||15 to 16 May 2024|
|5||Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-||1 to 6 May 2024|
|6||Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.2,000/-||7 to 10 May 2024|
|7||Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.5,000/-||11 to 14 May 2024|
|8||Downloading of AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2024 from the website||22 May 2024|
|9||Date of Tests||28 to 30 May 2024|
|10||Time of Tests||10.00 AM to 12.00Noon|
03.00 PM to 05.00 PM
|11||Declaration of Preliminary Key||Exam Date|
|12||Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||Exam Date|
|13||Declaration of Ranks|
AP PGECET Exam Patter 2024
The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online. The test will be in English medium and will be conducted for 120 Marks with 120 multiple choice Objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers
Candidates are advised to be well conversant with the Computer based test by practicing the mock tests made available in the home page of APPGECET-2024.
Qualifying Marks : The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APPGECET-2024 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APPGECET-2024 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP PGECET notification 2024-2025 Official Website
Tag : AP PGECET notification 2024-2025, apply online last date