AP KGBV 6th class admissions 2021-2022, Application form : AP KGBV notification released for 6th class admission for the academic year 2021-22. Check online apply last date, selection list from below article.
- Latest : Kasturba gandhi balika vidyalaya (AP KGBV) Online Application is released for the 6th, 7th and 8th classes admissions. Official website is prepared, ap kgbv admission notification 2021 available….
- Applications received from July 10, 2020. Last date to apply is July 23, 2020.
- Total Students per class : 40 per class each for Class 6, 7 and 8
- There are 352 Kasturba gandhi balika vidyalaya (KGBVs) across the state
- Official website : apkgbv.apcfss.in
Eligibility criteria for AP KGBV Notification 2021
The KGBV schools are for dropout girl children in the age group of 10 to 14 years for pursuing studies in classes VI to VIII and later on admitted to Class IX at regular schools. Girls must have the following eligibility rules to get admissions in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) schools across the Andhra Pradesh
- Girls over 10 years are eligible to get admission in KGBVs.
- A Girls who have no primary schooling facility within 1 KM radius.
- A Girl who does not have upper primary education facility for further studies in their village own village.
- Priority is given to SC/ST/OBC girls and those belonging to BPL families
For admission list following needs to be considered
1. First preference to applications from same mandal. Withing same mandal following rules apply.
a. OSC – first all the OSC students would be considered only filter is
- i. OSC should have studied in Govt School
- ii. Out of Schools – any student 6 months or above
b. Orphans and Semi Orphans c. PHC
After assigning above for remaining seats out of 40 following logic would be applicable
d. 50% of the remaining seats will go to ST and SC combined
e. Of the remaining seats available after the SC and SC allocation, following allocation of seats will happen.
- i. BC-A, B, C,D,E = Total 45% of the remaining seats ( 1st. A = 7% 2nd. B = 10% 3rd. C=1% 4th. D = 7% 5th. E = 5%)
- ii. Remaining 5% of the Seats will be reserved for OC and Minorities
2. If the figure of 40 student per class is not achieved then go to nearest mandals.
A. Within mandals in the same district preference should be given to mandals with less literacy rates. Dept. to give literacy rates of all the mandals in AP.
Example : if the total students allocated after the above are 36 then for the remaining 4
students the logic could be to look up applications from other mandals in the same district, refer to the literacy rate of the mandal and give preference to the lowest and further in that order.
3. Minority – BC – there are 18 Minority Schools (refer to the Table] and separate report to be generated for these schools. In these Schools admission criteria would be different than above. The Criteria is as follows :
- 1st preference to the minorities reserved at 75% of the total seats irrespective of OSC and OC .
- 2nd preference to OSC Students (general and minority) C.
- 3rd-Orphans and Semi Orphans D. Of the remaining seats 50% to ST and SC and 50% to BC
AP KGBV Application Process
Interested and eligible girls are advised to apply for AP KGBV Schools through online mode from July 10, 2020 aspirants can enroll the admission. For the current academic year, eligible students can approach the schools with their parents or guardians.
—> AP KGBV Schools Application Form 2021 —>
AP KGBV 6th class admission schedule 2021
|Starting Date of Online Applications||July 10, 2020.|
|Last date of Online applications||July 23, 2020.|
|Scrutiny of applications by the Committee||27 to 30 July, 2020|
|Approval of provisional admission list by the DEO|
|Display of Admission List in Notice Board||July 31, 2020|
|Certificate Verification||Aug 1, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug 3, 2020|
Official Portal of AP Kgbv 6th class admissions 2021-2022